I dint like my predictions go wrong

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I dint like my predictions go wrong

Ouch bura hua aapke sath 🤭
Ab ye kya h🤦♀️
Roohi ka khud ka pati kidhar h yr

Bechari, she probably thought Armaan would catch herOriginally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Roohi actually fainted from heat when she stood out for even less time than Abhira, wow



Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Bechari, she probably thought Armaan would catch her
Armaan here looks like he doesn't give a damn about Ruhi
Only sees Abhira
I am quitting this show so i think next track is related to Abhira finding out truth about RuMaan. 
Abhira please runnnnnnnn from this mann and his bhabhiii
Originally posted by: Summer_Rain
I am quitting this show so i think next track is related to Abhira finding out truth about RuMaan.
Abhira please runnnnnnnn from this mann and his bhabhiii
I think it's Armaan letting go of his past 2 min. relationship 
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
I think it's Armaan letting go of his past 2 min. relationship
Dont think so if Abhira learns about RuMaan ki zabardasti ki lovestory ko sunke wo khud hatt jayegi jaise aaj bhag aayi wo Goenka villa.
Bas yehi dekhna baki tha ....

They should’ve shown this the moment Kohl married Rohit. I don’t want Abhira to know about that nonsense. Armaan created no boundaries and when he see his brother crying now he remembered she’s married to Rohit and him to Abhira

Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
Welcome to the chat corner of the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum Hello all forum waasis, This Chat Corner is open now and anyone can talk on...
Yawn worthy show Not bothered to watch the episodes Boring lack luster leads chemistry Cringe dialogues Bye bye yrkkh Chalo sab log apne...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #2 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting . Please...
https://x.com/samridhiixverse/status/2040967906553733324 They are so precious
1.1k