Yes I saw that but why they need single screens it’s not a massy movie
They are fearing Salaar will dent their business, this insecurity before release.
And if Salaar chal gayi, Inka kya hoga 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Yes I saw that but why they need single screens it’s not a massy movie
They are fearing Salaar will dent their business, this insecurity before release.
And if Salaar chal gayi, Inka kya hoga 
Originally posted by: Briaahna
only 3 posts but aap toh daily create threads to belittle other actors success . Your only bhai is all the 😎
Yes I do it, meri Marzi. You talking as if you are some angel appreciating other actors success 
Good, I hope ye Koyla universe ko backfoot pe le aye, by hook or by crook
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Salaar is Pan India film, not Telugu film for which you bringing North or South excuse.
Elante official insider brought this to notice that DUNKI Distributors forced on having not only more shows but also, all those AUDIs which have Recliner & Premium services with high tickets rates should be kept for DUNKI only.
This is getting result without having fair competition.
All clashes this year have been lopsided. I wonder why none wanted 50-50% screen sharing for Animal and Sam Bahadur or OMG2 and Gadar 2?
If they won't give screens to Dunki in South then distributors have every right to get more screens in North.
Who is this official insider? The guy who was counting cars outside cinema hall?
sorry dear not to offend you but I won’t be commenting much when u quote me or comment on my say , me cos then I will have to create a Himalayan parvat here 🙏maaf karna 🙏🙏🙏point why divert topic ????point is he will do anything to be sure he as the biggest grossers as he might not haves movie next year.
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Please don't tell me you are so naive to believe that both the AUDIs will be filled by SRK Fans
These will be used to distribute among all brands employees & families. SRK Warriors toh nahi ho sakte poore hall mein? Woh bhi mix honge.
It will be filled by all SRK fans
Book a ticket to Aurangabad and check for yourself, you already know their show time, I'll give you Javed's number
He'll be nice to you
Originally posted by: ARV4IYHUKIVT3H2W
Good, I hope ye Koyla universe ko backfoot pe le aye, by hook or by crook
Zey baat, ye hui na baat. I love these kind of fans jinmein honesty ho. Salute hai madam aapke fanism ko. Keep up the spirit 👍
All clashes this year have been lopsided. I wonder why none wanted 50-50% screen sharing for Animal and Sam Bahadur or OMG2 and Gadar 2?
If they won't give screens to Dunki in South then distributors have every right to get more screens in North.
Who is this official insider? The guy who was counting cars outside cinema hall?
Dunki falls in OMG 2 & Sam Bahadur kind of Drama films.
Salaar belongs to GADAR 2 & ANIMAL category of films, massy, action.
Khud hi dekh lo na-insaafi Khan Saab ki.
🙏I am an angel and you hater of shah , Amir , and RK . You bulshit when you sing sing like khan power. All u care about is your bhai records . Even you can’t digest prahbas success . Just cos he has broken many records of your bhai, remember this coming from an angel 🙏Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Yes I do it, meri Marzi. You talking as if you are some angel appreciating other actors success
![]()
It will be filled by all SRK fans
Book a ticket to Aurangabad and check for yourself, you already know their show time, I'll give you Javed's number
He'll be nice to you
I can watch it here only. Raha sawal proof ka, kya pata mujhe dikhane ke liye wahan SRK ki Jai Jai kaar bhi lagwa de warriors 
https://x.com/i/status/2069980466099483018
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9836
One of the most under-discussed aspects of Hindi cinema’s star history is why Piku (released May 8, 2015) was arguably a more consequential...
Aisa kuch nahi hua, chill. Happy April Fool's Day
22