Long time after Baahubali I'm looking forward for a Prabhas film.
Watched almost all of his films since his debut but skipped Sahoo and Radhesham
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Long time after Baahubali I'm looking forward for a Prabhas film.
Watched almost all of his films since his debut but skipped Sahoo and Radhesham
https://twitter.com/Bollyhungama/status/1736703801481199809?t=4v3PVTijf5pOW6vIrqW3OA&s=19
Will it cross 400 crores ?
https://twitter.com/yan_kono/status/1736743747147448644?t=RMT9g0NQOTmvmG6TBCXnQg&s=19
In Hindi belt salaar has no buzz
Originally posted by: Diya_Abhilasha
https://twitter.com/yan_kono/status/1736743747147448644?t=RMT9g0NQOTmvmG6TBCXnQg&s=19
In Hindi belt salaar has no buzz
Not a Franchise..No promotions in the North (unlike KGF2)..numbers will be low.If like Pushpa and KGF,it is liked..the sequel will take a big opening.
I don't know why fans are fighting.
This time though,I am not able to understand anything because
1. Dunki releases on 21st with 100% screens all over India.
Salaar releases on 22nd with a 3 way clash.
Dunki will lose some screens on 22nd.
Are they comparing Thursday Dunki to Friday Salaar.Will the reported numbers, continue be staggered over the long weekend?
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
Shaque reviews- Parineeti Chopra and Jennifer Winget https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddn8plpttpG/?stkn=MXBkbjR4MWtpdHV3OA==
https://youtu.be/meknZizkusk?si=Hnqm9GOCI6ZegJ2v
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdHG-Y4s8eI/?stkn=MXdtOHdiajMyanNzcw==
https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9912
33