Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Party time as Xmas n new years coming. As most know I don’t have that much interest on Bollywood n get bored easily. So been trolling mainly lol. I hope some don’t mind n case do it is what it is. Everyone invited !!
Did the deepika victim topic get trashed? What happened?
Got notification but topic not opening. Second time happened this, once before petri notification in some other topic few days back.
What happened in victim topic?
Is settle for being a sisterOriginally posted by: UHIMJW5EEGLCCI46
rckradhe is already my first brother on this forum
I am good at making everyone a brother.

thread is openDid the deepika victim topic get trashed? What happened?
Got notification but topic not opening. Second time happened this, once before petri notification in some other topic few days back.
What happened in victim topic?
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/bollywood/5344186/why-is-deepika-always-a-victim
Maybe certain have been taken out
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
thread is open
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/bollywood/5344186/why-is-deepika-always-a-victim
Maybe certain have been taken out
Ok may be that user post might have been removed. As quoted my post I got notif. Thanks
The new UI changes of this site look horrible
.
The deols including Bobby can’t dance still this song n step is viral esp the glass on his head it puts professional dancers to shame lol . Hes trending more then the lead n today he did instagram live n added some people I know. I was busy otherwise I ask to be live n ask some questions https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_N4zuXkqwa4&pp=ygULYW5pbWFsIHNvbmc%3D
I like Bobby. In Animal he owned the boss fight.
I think that might have happened as some content was removed.
Ok may be that user post might have been removed. As quoted my post I got notif. Thanks
Welcome back what’s been going on?
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1.4k