Bollywood CC # 115 (DT Note pg 56)- Page 34

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

59.2k

Users

65

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Republic Rhythms Aazadi Quest Volunteer Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Image

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: CK3EUBKWSOV7HFTJ

Everytime a guy catches feelings after you’ve already lost interest.

A girl needs blinkers. Ya feel me? Of course you don’t.


IMG_0492.jpeg





iYD eSports on X: "Achcha sila diya tune mere pyaar ka. Yaar ...
RFMGP574FPEWABSJ thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

petri not fairsmiley19

kia quote kar ke edit ki

Oh man I am so sorry I totally forgot you get notification. I don't even remember now what I had quoted and later edited with Hugh Jackman and Sutton Foster.

Edited by Petrichor80 - 2 years ago
RA7XNK4BDAVC6DQK thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Kajol was just 21 in this song...



https://youtu.be/hw_HpTI_Wkw?si=-KmRP6lDGM0lDWb-

RA7XNK4BDAVC6DQK thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

my old twitter is issue but new twitter ok. It’s quite nice but what’s with ur messages? Most people here they just post less.


I can only post 15 times. I think others are on a restriction too. So there is no point in engaging with anyone too much because I can't go back and forth. Maybe it's the same with them too? Plus if the member you enjoy talking to isn't posting much... then you post less too.

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ML2Y6CRHTTNXCTWW


I can only post 15 times. I think others are on a restriction too. So there is no point in engaging with anyone too much because I can't go back and forth. Maybe it's the same with them too? Plus if the member you enjoy talking to isn't posting much... then you post less too.

okie got it but but. I was talking about twitter not here and why u can’t pm. Didn’t know pms had restrictions too. I guess u living on the edge . No worries I got your point : you can only make only certain number posts in the day this and can’t reply much. Anyways enjoy as much as u can. Hoping u will be able to post again normally. Till then I will try to search u on Twitter. ‘Tis the season to be jolly 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Edited by wat_up - 2 years ago
RA7XNK4BDAVC6DQK thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

okie got it but but. I was talking about twitter not here and why u can’t pm. Didn’t know pms had restrictions too. I guess u living on the edge . No worries I got your point : you can only make only certain number posts in the day this can’t reply much. Anyways enjoy as much as u can. Hoping u will be able to post again normally. Till then I will try to search u on Twitter.


Smitten is out of the states for her holidays.. FF isn't around.. Dex is on restriction..can't post much and can't open topics ..so the fun ppl and topics aren't there. Petridish is busy chatting up everyone. Baskaar is irregular ...I can go on and on.. but I do see you and use my 15 posts with you happily lol


I can't PM. But I come back on IF just to let you know I am around. That's it

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".