Originally posted by: Lostin90s
No bts today.🙁
That's a good thing right? This continuous bts was spoiling the fun of watching the episodes, at least for me. It is good if they stopped it.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Lostin90s
No bts today.🙁
That's a good thing right? This continuous bts was spoiling the fun of watching the episodes, at least for me. It is good if they stopped it.
I love spoilers.😁
Originally posted by: janecastle
That's a good thing right? This continuous bts was spoiling the fun of watching the episodes, at least for me. It is good if they stopped it.
That's a good thing.Everyday I am like won't watch any spoilers from now on,it spoils the fun of watching the episode.But I can't control and end up looking for spoilers.Today there is no spoiler I am happy and sad at the same time..I am used to watching a lot of Abhira content from last few days and today feels so dull without it.
when I see the spoilers..then I want to watch the episode..unless it’s something bad or sad 🤷🏻♀️Originally posted by: Lostin90s
I love spoilers.😁
Yeah, it’s no fun in watching the episode when you know what’s happening already
Poddar family
https://youtube.com/shorts/h9y7hxDRsX8?si=g4ZB79vLLU5AjVEA
Full version of what Shehzada and prateksha posted.
Originally posted by: shalu1786
Poddar family
https://youtube.com/shorts/h9y7hxDRsX8?si=g4ZB79vLLU5AjVEA
Full version of what Shehzada and prateksha posted.
Loved abhira with cousins shot..she is the Jaan of the show right now😍
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3