Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I always loved Karishma and Kareena. An I’m learning to like Ranbir 👌
I only like Karishma.
Agreed. Alia included na?
prithviraj kapoor raj kapoor shashi shammi rishi karishma kareena ranbir. there is some truth to it.
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
Agreed. Alia included na?
neethu and alia aint. their kids will be included.
That's true. Kapoors also gave a lot to the industry in terms of creating jobs for people with their production house.
Raj Kapoor Shashi Kapoor put almost evrything they earned through their films back into the industry.
There are Nepo babies and there are nepo babies.
Wait not Agastya tho. Gums all over the place
Absolutely...
Shammi Kapoor w Dilip Kumar
https://www.instagram.com/p/Da7LTC_zPq4/?igsh=MWU3ODJyejVmMHBrag==
...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWO9pbfdvD0
Shraddha Kapoor and Shakti Kapoor Akshay Tritya post https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWlwG3RiIoB/?igsh=MTJnZXpqeW93amRkaA==
He accepts how his Dad and RK's Dad were old friends, explains his bias in casting Ranbir as Ram. It definitely got Ranbir that Time mention for...
7