Did anyone notice some of the episodes along with the last episode are missing from YouTube.. It's weird
Appreciation Threads
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Did anyone notice some of the episodes along with the last episode are missing from YouTube.. It's weird
This new rumour about Ahmed as the villain in TB2 is unbelievable
I doubt that 
Yeah why?Originally posted by: nightingale1234
Did anyone notice some of the episodes along with the last episode are missing from YouTube.. It's weird
I dunno m surprised tooOriginally posted by: unicornhugs
Yeah why?
Originally posted by: nightingale1234
This new rumour about Ahmed as the villain in TB2 is unbelievable
I doubt that
Honestly TB works because of characters MeeMu and how YumHaj portrayed them. No need of bringing another big actor into this , instead invest in good script and better editing team and supporting cast rest all will be taken care of .
so there was an actual hug which the editor cut out
https://x.com/s_selenophilex/status/1733215116030545987?s=20
❤😍 we deserved this 😭...but this hug scene was chopped by the editors😭
I can't believe this!!! This BTS looks much more beautiful than what we saw in the show... I don't understand what's the problem with a simple hug? I remember they have removed several such scenes like pool scene, date scene etc ..
Either pak media is too rigid to even accept a simple scene involving hug or it could simply be the makers who got scared of pemra's eye on TB...