I found her expressions really distracting
I liked him with Rashmika
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I found her expressions really distracting
I liked him with Rashmika
she’s beautiful tho. Was she bland ?Originally posted by: MochaQueen
I found her expressions really distracting
I liked him with Rashmika
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
she’s beautiful tho. Was she bland ?
No her acting was better than Rashmika
It's just the way she opens her mouth when speaking her diialogues is what distracts me
this forum hypes her up so much she should hire people from here to up her game lolTripti will definitely get more offers after animal
She’s much better than un-sustainable nepo kidsthis forum hypes her up so much she should hire people from here to up her game lol
I wanna see Sara/Ananya/Jhanvi do some animal scenes. RoarOriginally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
She’s much better than un-sustainable nepo kids

yeah but she lives under a rock everyone criticized deepika for disappearing what about tripti? she has no buzzOriginally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
She’s much better than un-sustainable nepo kids
Originally posted by: MochaQueen
I found her expressions really distracting
I liked him with Rashmika
Same. It was like either she found him so hot that she went breathless (I don't agree, he looked like he'd snap her neck) or she was confused ki Qala karne ke baad yeh mujhse kya karwa rahe yeh log (atleast in the reel where she touches his chest(
Originally posted by: MochaQueen
No her acting was better than Rashmika
It's just the way she opens her mouth when speaking her diialogues is what distracts me
It may have helped if one didn't stare only at her mouth 
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
She’s much better than un-sustainable nepo kids
But most nepo-kids are un-sustainably sustainable 
Need special topic Watch Maa Behan And one and only Madhuri shines 💕💕
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dd0F6VeoL_1/?stkn=Mjg0djNsaDkxYzdt
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
Journalist reveals about Ranbir cheating Katrina Cheating https://x.com/komolikabaasu/status/2099178529737113841/video/1?s=46 Longer video...
https://x.com/i/status/2081677637311963589
17