I stopped taking her seriously a long time ago!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
I stopped taking her seriously a long time ago!
Many critics are giving average to below avg.
IF gave animal 3 and sambahadur 2.5*
I am talking about the performances. do ppl even read d OP?
did u watch animal?
Popular award will be taken by srk,hands down
Please anyone who sees both the movies tell us who you thought played their part better.
I’m all for giving Vicky the popular award but keeping w Filmfare tradition do it for that movie w the hit song 
what about Vikrant Massey for 12th fail
https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9912
Katrina Kaif, Vicky Kaushal and Shyam Kaushal new video https://x.com/katrinauniqued/status/2092507645336772893?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
Batwara 1947 review and box office https://x.com/umairsandu/status/2086787063916191938
Bandar reviews and box office- starring Bobby Deol and Sanya Malhotra...
Babita Singh Reporting- Barun Sobti’s new movie https://x.com/primevideoin/status/2089238302972879170?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
95