Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
Lol. I am sure I have seen that scene in some movie or show before for sure . And i have never seen that Kanjarkhana show (My friend calls GoW Kanjarkhana
)
That was definitely a Khanjarkhana show
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
Lol. I am sure I have seen that scene in some movie or show before for sure . And i have never seen that Kanjarkhana show (My friend calls GoW Kanjarkhana
)
That was definitely a Khanjarkhana show
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
That's because Vastra Haran se pehle woh log NeiVika fans ki Sanity Haran karenge
![]()
Yep this is what is happening now
Not Kartik, definitely someone else
Originally posted by: asmitamohanty
Hai na.. Discussion of Kartik in Mohit-Anjali BTS..Aur yeh scene, mere dimag mein Aya ek pal ke liye! But then I was like Noo! Aisa sochna bhi nahin hai!!
Where did you see that paticular BTS? it wasn't uploaded in her YT channel
yup , the question of the century .Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Where did you see that paticular BTS? Ait wasn't uploaded in her YT channel?
Anyone please give the link
Aap ko bhi nahi mila? I thought i was the only one who didn't see that BTS 
Nah , not everyone there are like this .
Only a shitty aunty wrote this in twitter
Originally posted by: Spandan24
Nah , not everyone there are like this .
Only a shitty aunty wrote this in twitter
Shitty aunty seems accurate lol
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90