My exact thought when I looked at the pic, but down the road AK mata became a superwoman - so I guess 3 hands is allowed, she needs to save the world 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
My exact thought when I looked at the pic, but down the road AK mata became a superwoman - so I guess 3 hands is allowed, she needs to save the world 
Originally posted by: Annabethhoney
I find it offensive about my post and if comparing and posting gifs about it is taken as mockery
Now I am finding you calling my opinions as mocking offensive and personal attacking. Any solution for that?
Also, you have shared a Twitter link you are not the creator and even if creator does find it xyz i have full rights to share what I feel when I see an art in every platform be it X app or IF.
So let's just agree to disagree and end this conversation here :)
Best,
Mickey.
Originally posted by: Annabethhoney
I find it offensive about my post and if comparing and posting gifs about it is taken as mockery
Sorry if it offended you we just like chota bheem so mentioned this 💕😊
First hug and last goodbye 💔
https://twitter.com/fairy_spixel/status/1729524714090193130?s=20
First clip is an absolute embarrassment to family... My mom. Would have slapped me for doing what Ananya and Naksh did... 
And Hopscotch
aaj tak yaad hai... We used to call it chipi...
Family that DKP never gave! I love creativity of Twitterites...
https://twitter.com/povarshini/status/1729543074723094881?t=1ayNaQfXEn_B8Ie2pywTdw&s=19
Abhinav and his music...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0IuHWMCmGu/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Abhi's sarcasm is so good 


Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
Welcome to the chat corner of the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum Hello all forum waasis, This Chat Corner is open now and anyone can talk on...
Yawn worthy show Not bothered to watch the episodes Boring lack luster leads chemistry Cringe dialogues Bye bye yrkkh Chalo sab log apne...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #2 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting . Please...
https://x.com/samridhiixverse/status/2040967906553733324 They are so precious
1.1k