Shanaya made me change my stance on plastic surgery. I want to go under the knife to get that jawline.


Shanaya made me change my stance on plastic surgery. I want to go under the knife to get that jawline.


Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Why would you want to do anything to that pretty face of yours?
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
Why would you want to do anything to that pretty face of yours?
Oh that is sweet! Thnx dear! 
That puppy in her lap is so cute
Now who is this Shanaya, I need to Google her.
Now who is this Shanaya, I need to Google her.
She is going to debut in Karan's SOTY3 I believe.
Who will be the hero for this movie? I never knew about the existence of SOTY2, here SOTY3 is coming!
Who will be the hero for this movie? I never knew about the existence of SOTY2, here SOTY3 is coming!
^^ yeh, how and why are these double posts are happening... Only God knows!
I was like aapkk puppy ki jawline kyun chahiye. Shanaya looks like someone stretched the jaw part of her photo😭
Yeh har picture mein alag dikhti hai, ab toh iske phone ke face lock ne pack up kaar liya hoga
https://x.com/bollyhungama/status/2074789159995416793?s=46
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9705
17