Lol. Same.Originally posted by: SoniRita
Google ne toh mujhe dhoka n dubadiya in round 2
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Lol. Same.Originally posted by: SoniRita
Google ne toh mujhe dhoka n dubadiya in round 2
Yeah the one which I had to google ne dhoka diya n i got wrong n eliminate bhi kardega woh qs mujheOriginally posted by: BeingBlunt
Lol. Same. One went wrong.

You know what? Forget about this , this post never existed
Error 404
Koi bot hoga pakka.
I doubt about real person. 
Kardo.. competition kam hoga
I thought I was doing good then shit happened lol 🥹🥹🥹
It went downhill pretty quick for me though
mine was like abhi toh start hua n itni jaldi khatam bhiOriginally posted by: DevilHere
It went downhill pretty quick for me though
I truly sucked in round 2. Round 1 will be my fav hahaI Know Minionite doesn't repeat game but if qualified I would love the word guess game of season 1. 

That was brilliant imo. 

Originally posted by: DevilHere
It went downhill pretty quick for me though
Oh that is too bad
Better luck next time