Ml Kabir aur villian Suraj ban gaya?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

A lot has happened. I'll try to make it as quick as possible-

- Queen arrest ho gayi hai but uski back story kisi ne nahi poochi to saamne nahi ayi abi tak. Usne wapis aakar Kabir se badla lene ka promise diya hai.

- Suraj villain ho chuka hai. Usne Kabir ke friend Macchan ko coma state mein pohonchakar kidnap kar liya hai. Macchan ka murder karne ki Kabir ko dhamki dekar Kabir ko apna Naukar bana rakha hai.

- Kesar puri tarah Suraj ke jaal mein hai. Use bohot accha samajh rahi hai aur Kabir ko bohot bura. But ek ladki hai Nick naam ki jo London se ane wali hai Suraj ki koi sacchai Kesar ko batane.

- Aarti ko drugs dekar adhmara kar diya hai. Ab woh Moksh aur Kiran dono se shadi karne ke liye ready hai. Lekin Ansh aur Ambika pohonch gaye hai use bachane aur unhone Kabir ko confidence me le liya hai. Ab teeno milkar plan bana rahe hai shaadi ko rokne ka.

Edited by anon91 - 6 months ago
umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anon91

A lot has happened. I'll try to make it as quick as possible-

- Queen arrest ho gayi hai but uski back story kisi ne nahi poochi to saamne nahi ayi abi tak. Usne wapis aakar Kabir se badla lene ka promise diya hai.

- Suraj villain ho chuka hai. Usne Kabir ke friend Macchan ko coma state mein pohonchakar kidnap kar liya hai. Macchan ka murder karne ki Kabir ko dhamki dekar Kabir ko apna Naukar bana rakha hai.

- Kesar puri tarah Suraj ke jaal mein hai. Use bohot accha samajh rahi hai aur Kabir ko bohot bura. But ek ladki hai Nick naam ki jo London se ane wali hai Suraj ki koi sacchai Kesar ko batane.

- Aarti ko drugs dekar adhmara kar diya hai. Ab woh Moksh aur Kiran dono se shadi karne ke liye ready hai. Lekin Ansh aur Ambika pohonch gaye hai use bachane aur unhone Kabir ko confidence me le liya hai. Ab teeno milkar plan bana rahe hai shaadi ko rokne ka.

Thanks Anon

Poora raitha phail gaya...

My queen deserved bettersmiley19smiley19

Theek hai.. Suraj is potential villian.. Of course Kesar will be fully trapped by suraj.. Dimag toh hota hi nahi FLs ke paas..

I am totally lost about Aarti tracksmiley29smiley29 Kabir ki behen ka alag story chal raha hai kya??

anon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

You're welcome Uma!

This show has a lot of discussion going on on YouTube. I'm a regular part of that discussion too. Everyone was extremely disappointed by the way Queen was let off. She's a favourite amongst the audience and when she was arrested, not one person tried to find out what her motives were. The way the characters in this show respond to situations is unbelievable 😕

Her track was clearly removed to bring in Suraj as the villain. Queen's track was engaging. His is outright  appalling. There's a strong chance he's killed his girlfriend before returning to India from London. He's very violent and sadistic. I think Queen will only return once they're done with Suraj's track and that unfortunately seems long drawn.

anon91 thumbnail

Aarti's track is very convoluted. I'll try my best to explain what I've understood. 

Moksh and Kiran are identical twins. Moksh is a doctor. Kiran is a patient of I don't know which disease. He requires blood transfusion frequently. His bloodgroup is the Bombay blood group which is very rare. Aarti has this blood group so Moksh keeps transferring blood from her to Kiran under various pretexts. They are in the dating phase of their relationship. Sometimes Moksh visits Aarti sometimes Kiran because both want to marry her. Aarti believes there's only one guy - Moksh who she has to marry.

Why both want to marry her is the main question and it is still unanswered. Only Shakuntala devi (Aarti and Kabir's mom) knows from the very start that both want to marry Aarti and she has agreed because Moksh is rich and is giving her lots of money directly.

Both Moksh and Kiran are evil but Moksh controls himself in public while Kiran is very violent and out of control. So Aarti and others have often found it strange how 'Moksh's' behaviour keeps changing from time to time. Aarti has recently been badly drugged by Moksh till she's lost her senses and so now both brothers have made themselves known to her and she's willing to marry both.

Ansh, Suraj's cousin (his chacha's son) loves Aarti. He's trying to protect her from Moksh since long but has been unsuccessful because Kiran is too violent and manages to overtake him everytime. So, he's finally confided in Ambika and both have been trying to stop the wedding. 

Aarti has hidden all this from Kabir because Shakuntala threatens to kill Kabir's father and badmouth Kabir if she let's him know. But finally, Ambika's taken Kabir into confidence and now they're all going to stop this wedding.

_____

Wow! 😅😅 I'm amazed I managed to write this. This should have been the main plot of a separate serial by itself 🤣🤣

Edited by anon91 - 6 months ago
anon91 thumbnail

Oh! And I forgot one very important development. It's not been shown outright but it's being repeatedly implied in various scenes that Kabir is actually Ambika's son.

umawanderer thumbnail

You're welcome Uma!

This show has a lot of discussion going on on YouTube. I'm a regular part of that discussion too. Everyone was extremely disappointed by the way Queen was let off. She's a favourite amongst the audience and when she was arrested, not one person tried to find out what her motives were. The way the characters in this show respond to situations is unbelievable 😕

Her track was clearly removed to bring in Suraj as the villain. Queen's track was engaging. His is outright  appalling. There's a strong chance he's killed his girlfriend before returning to India from London. He's very violent and sadistic. I think Queen will only return once they're done with Suraj's track and that unfortunately seems long drawn.

Am I the only one surprised that the most boring guy Suraj had a Girlfriend...

Banda jab introduce hua toh.. kithna boring tha yaar, Villian ban gaya toh suddenly Ek Ex-GF ke layak ban gaya???

Oooh!! Murderer as fiance? Hmm.. Suraj is capable of that?

Toh bande ko boring kyu introduce kiya?? Pehle hi villian dikhate? kaliyug ka shravan banke ghum phirtha tha.. koi interests nahi.. humesha sada hua chehra tha.. Dance bhi zhayad nahi kartha tha?

umawanderer thumbnail

Aarti's track is very convoluted. I'll try my best to explain what I've understood. 

Moksh and Kiran are identical twins. Moksh is a doctor. Kiran is a patient of I don't know which disease. He requires blood transfusion frequently. His bloodgroup is the Bombay blood group which is very rare. Aarti has this blood group so Moksh keeps transferring blood from her to Kiran under various pretexts. They are in the dating phase of their relationship. Sometimes Moksh visits Aarti sometimes Kiran because both want to marry her. Aarti believes there's only one guy - Moksh who she has to marry.

Why both want to marry her is the main question and it is still unanswered. Only Shakuntala devi (Aarti and Kabir's mom) knows from the very start that both want to marry Aarti and she has agreed because Moksh is rich and is giving her lots of money directly.

Both Moksh and Kiran are evil but Moksh controls himself in public while Kiran is very violent and out of control. So Aarti and others have often found it strange how 'Moksh's' behaviour keeps changing from time to time. Aarti has recently been badly drugged by Moksh till she's lost her senses and so now both brothers have made themselves known to her and she's willing to marry both.

Ansh, Suraj's cousin (his chacha's son) loves Aarti. He's trying to protect her from Moksh since long but has been unsuccessful because Kiran is too violent and manages to overtake him everytime. So, he's finally confided in Ambika and both have been trying to stop the wedding. 

Aarti has hidden all this from Kabir because Shakuntala threatens to kill Kabir's father and badmouth Kabir if she let's him know. But finally, Ambika's taken Kabir into confidence and now they're all going to stop this wedding.

_____

Wow! 😅😅 I'm amazed I managed to write this. This should have been the main plot of a separate serial by itself 🤣🤣

Blood ke liye shadi kyun karni bhai? Seedha seedha poonchte.. toh paise ke badle khoon dene Arthi aur uski Maa baidthi..

Shakunthala actually kisi ki bhi maa nahi lagthi.. maybe she was a bachcha chor and decided to settle with two stolen kids

Ansh..is in love with Kabir's sister... I have no idea how Ansh looks like..smiley36

Hats off to you Anon!!  Saara confusion mita diya

anon91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: umawanderer

Am I the only one surprised that the most boring guy Suraj had a Girlfriend...

Banda jab introduce hua toh.. kithna boring tha yaar, Villian ban gaya toh suddenly Ek Ex-GF ke layak ban gaya???

Oooh!! Murderer as fiance? Hmm.. Suraj is capable of that?

Toh bande ko boring kyu introduce kiya?? Pehle hi villian dikhate? kaliyug ka shravan banke ghum phirtha tha.. koi interests nahi.. humesha sada hua chehra tha.. Dance bhi zhayad nahi kartha tha?

Arre you're so right. Jab Banda aaya bilkul robot tha jisme ek hi program fed in tha, "meri maa mahan hai" 🤣

Phir TRP game shuru ho gaya. Online audience ne halla macha diya ki Suraj hi hero chahiye. Two reasons-

1) Ambika ka beta hai

2) Title justify karna hai

Suraj-Kesar ki jodi ke liye halla mach gaya. Kabir ko to villain bana nahi paye, he was still doing all the herogiri. But I remember footage bohot kam kar diya tha Kabir ka. Literally no to max one scene in one episode. Suraj-Kesar romance dikhane lage.

But I guess online aur TV audience ki taste alag hai 🤔. TRP mein koi fayda nahi hua. In fact jabse Suraj-Kesar ki engagement dikhayi tabse TRP initial se gira hua hai.

Then yeh writers frenzy mein chale gaye aur overnight Suraj ko psycho villain bana diya. Literally ek episode mein 🤣 Kabir ki bike ke brakes fail kar raha tha. Kisi ke sar par kach ki bottle de maari. Rishwat de deke Kesar ke kaam ke project kharab kar raha hai 🤣

And dance ki baat! Don't remind me 🤣 Dekhne wala tha. Suraj aur Kabir ek bar dance competition kar rahe the. Suraj fisal kar gir raha tha. Kabir ne apna haath badhakar use bachaya and typical waisa scene that jaisa hero heroine go girne se bachata hai 🤣 Looking at that scene, for a moment I thought, Suraj might fall for Kabir 🤣

anon91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: umawanderer

Blood ke liye shadi kyun karni bhai? Seedha seedha poonchte.. toh paise ke badle khoon dene Arthi aur uski Maa baidthi..

Shakunthala actually kisi ki bhi maa nahi lagthi.. maybe she was a bachcha chor and decided to settle with two stolen kids

Ansh..is in love with Kabir's sister... I have no idea how Ansh looks like..smiley36

Hats off to you Anon!!  Saara confusion mita diya

For the longest time I thought ki Moksh ko vampire dikhayenge 🤣 Baar baar ladki ka khoon leta rehta tha. I don't know which is worse. Vampire dikhana ya yeh twins wala nonsense 😵‍💫

About Shakuntala, exactly my thoughts. She's one track mind. She wants to get money through her children, that's it. I think she's picked up both Kabir and Aarti from the streets. That's how Kabir will turn out to be Ambika's son and maybe Queen has a role to play in this 🤔

Ansh is a typical Rajgaur of this serial. I don't know yeh logo ko wo kya hota hai bipolar...borderline

..something...kaunsi wali bimari hai 🤣 He used to hate Aarti with a passion. Dono ka social media par jhagda hota tha. Then one day out of nowhere just because Aarti ne uske ek hate post ka reply nahi diya, wo uski chinta mein deewana ho gaya 🤣 Usse Milne pohonch gaya and he came to know about the whole Moksh fiasco. 

Then again jab pata chala Shakuntala ki beti hai, he yelled at her and walked off. Very next scene mein hi came running back because he decided he loves her too much.

Is show ko yeh sab promote karna chahiye - bina sar pair wale tracks. Absurdity is show ka forte hai. Chal sakta hai is basis par 🤣