Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
So exciting. Love AP & SS's songs!
Karisma Kapoor is shooting for Indian Idol today...
And here we were expecting singers and musicians 

Originally posted by: Andakadipatta
And here we were expecting singers and musicians
If SRK is coming to promote Dunki, I don't mind the actors 
Karisma Kapoor is shooting for Indian Idol today...
They still haven’t done shooting? No wonder they were late with promo release. They would have release by now if the shoot happened Monday. Ranbir came for promotion but why her they could have called singer or musician as a guest.
I just saw the insta post and came here to share it but you already did. He has pretty good songs too yoon sabnami, kesariya, subhanallah, jabse tere naina, khuda jane and many more. I don’t know about actress songs though.
Yesss always wanted to listen to this song in Menuka's voice 😍
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cz_3V0krFIA/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==