Did Yumhaj fans started to shame her and call her characterless because she went to meet her friend or no?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Did Yumhaj fans started to shame her and call her characterless because she went to meet her friend or no?
I have that name muted on twitter so I’m not sure what’s happening in crazy land anymoreOriginally posted by: Gaurika-Shivika
Did Yumhaj fans started to shame her and call her characterless because she went to meet her friend or no?
so does this mean it’ll be uploaded on the green tv YouTube channel ?
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
so does this mean it’ll be uploaded on the green tv YouTube channel ?
Yes :D
thank god, I’ve been waiting for to be uploaded online
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
so does this mean it’ll be uploaded on the green tv YouTube channel ?
I doubt it will be on the YouTube channel and even if it is I guess it will be available only in the Pakistan region like kabuli pulao.
I doubt it will be on the YouTube channel and even if it is I guess it will be available only in the Pakistan region like kabuli pulao.
But Ek jhooti is comparatively older drama so will they take the same route as kabuli pulao ?
DANG! That was cruel to Ahad fans.
But it ain't a lie.
I doubt it will be on the YouTube channel and even if it is I guess it will be available only in the Pakistan region like kabuli pulao.
VPN laga ker dekh lena if that is the case