fans favorite insult is your jealous
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
fans favorite insult is your jealous
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
fans favorite insult is your jealous
That one billu fan went crazy on her for simply saying she don't like the chemistry of bilal and dure
. Like how dare she, komal (billu fan) day and night makes bilal and dure edits and this blunt person says no chemistry 
komal is giving the female version of that guy . I don’t know what happened but Bilal fan pages are becoming unhinged by dayThat one billu fan went crazy on her for simply saying she don't like the chemistry of bilal and dure
. Like how dare she, komal (billu fan) day and night makes bilal and dure edits and this blunt person says no chemistry
but I heard Amna and Hassan appreciate the chemistry between Durre and Bilal, I am waiting for it to end to binge watch it
they have been praising that drama like it’s the best thing since slice bread . I don’t take their opinion seriously when the show has their fave actorsOriginally posted by: blahblah131
but I heard Amna and Hassan appreciate the chemistry between Durre and Bilal, I am waiting for it to end to binge watch it
Originally posted by: blahblah131
but I heard Amna and Hassan appreciate the chemistry between Durre and Bilal, I am waiting for it to end to binge watch it
Aamna and Hassan are finding ways to appreciate dure without talking about her acting in IM
. First 2-3 episodes they were all about how pretty dure looked and then it was all about the non existing chemistry and people were calling them out in the comments for it as well. 
It's funny how aamna don't leave a single chance to talk about how wahaj or ayeza or maya don't talk good English but won't say a word about how dure don't speak proper Urdu 
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
komal is giving the female version of that guy . I don’t know what happened but Bilal fan pages are becoming unhinged by day
I don't see any of his big fan pages on insta overhyping the pairing. They are mostly hyping up bilal only. On Twitter it's this komal who makes 5-6 mandatory dure-bilal posts daily
.
https://x.com/palak_jumani/status/1726984692648571217?s=46
A drama about a couples consummation became the most watched last year but this people want to clutch their pearls at a shirtless man