Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
What an intense episode ..long time such show i have seen as daily soap..deva and Tara such deep rooted character ..strong leads ... precap. Tara realised and knows now he s deva but deva forgiving Tara not so soon 
Originally posted by: pyaar2012
Omg! I am so very excited. Swastik is known for their shocks and surprises.
The base of Devra 's relationship is friendship hence it will always be there. I am only scared that how Deva will counter react when Tara will know he is Deva. Vishal is exceptionally phenomenal when it comes to potray Darkness. Swastik changes game like anything so I am really excited what they will do.
I was thinking that there will be Diwali Dhamaka.. But I think makers are gearing up giving us roller coaster ride
Well during their critical condition he understood why Tara lied due to her father pressure to save Raunak...Vanraj promised Tara that he ll bring back Deva and juvi is the safest place Deva else he ll be killed by villagers.
Aab hosh aane ke baad Deva kaun sa tandaav karega yeh toh Gautam hi jaane 🙄🤷♀️🤦♀️
Haan ji 
We ll prepare a wedding thread for them when shaadi ll happen

Bas kar Rangu oye....carrots khatam ho jayeingi
I am from grooms side
yesOriginally posted by: RIKRBFOU7PS2BO3E
What an intense episode ..long time such show i have seen as daily soap..deva and Tara such deep rooted character ..strong leads ... precap. Tara realised and knows now he s deva but deva forgiving Tara not so soon

deva ke pass juice ke liye carrot nahi bachenhe

i will be baadshah's side
he will need some to take care of him 
Am from Deva and Badshah side
