Bollywood CC # 114 (DT Note pg 90)- Page 89

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

62.2k

Users

62

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago


Watch her announce reputation or something next week, and no will remember the whole thing...
Mishal4Sumud thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

You are not planning on sending me a picture of a burning gas stove, right?

im nt borin lik d oder gals
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishal4Sumud

dnt quot me u brok my hrt i dnt lik u nymor


K I wnt qt u nmre smiley28

GIFwati02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Belated b'day wishes Haisni...smiley31smiley27

Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago
ZenIndian thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4

Fantasy Force

Posted: 2 years ago
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager Level 4 Thumbnail 9th Anniversary Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago
Reminds me of the time my friend’s cat locked itself in the room. It was a very hard lock to lock, ugh try arranging a locksmith at midnight. smiley36
ZenIndian thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4

Fantasy Force

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Maharani69

Reminds me of the time my friend’s cat locked itself in the room. It was a very hard lock to lock, ugh try arranging a locksmith at midnight. smiley36

I found my cat in a locked room in middle of a night as well. I suspected a ghost from the sound but it turned out to be my cat❤

Katyayani_devi thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager Level 4 Thumbnail 9th Anniversary Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago
Birthday girl!? Uff. Hansini, happiest birthday week to you. I will always believe in the power of your Deepika gifs. 💜

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 22 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".