Answers Pmd.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Answers Pmd.
Missed out on this. Will play next time.

All the best to everyone!
You can still sign-up. I accept late sign-ups until Round 1 is on.
going through something at the moment. Next game is on.

Thank you for the information though. 
Sent the Answers.
Barring one or two questions, i think all are right.
P.S. Your DP always reminds me of Eric Rowan The Wyatt Family member wrestler.

.sure

why did I read this?okay I am in
can I also participate Shreya
Originally posted by: priya185
can I also participate Shreya
Sure I'll forward the PM to you as well.