This isnt as creepy
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
This isnt as creepy
Hello, mere neeche bhi please
Why did I sign up

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
WTF. Ye easy hai?
I was gonna ask to not eliminate anyone in round 1 but that's not possible since the game must go on so I am asking now atleast tell us the elimination line.
I wish i was the same Bollywood geek now like I was pre covid. Going to be tough.
Well I made first round easy on purpose. Hook, line, sinker. This is the hook.
Line aayegi in next round. Phir baki rounds sab ko sink kar denge. 
Right now I'll say anyone who doesn't submit answers will be eliminated, but probably I'll include anyone who gets 10 or less right.
Matlab I need to get 10+ right.Originally posted by: Minionite
Well I made first round easy on purpose. Hook, line, sinker. This is the hook.
Line aayegi in next round. Phir baki rounds sab ko sink kar denge.
Right now I'll say anyone who doesn't submit answers will be eliminated, but probably I'll include anyone who gets 10 or less right.

See i told you Pete it won't be enough. 

Time to burn some more midnight oil. 
Now lub me too and give me full marks. Aapko mere PM ke subject title wale aadmi ki kasam.
Originally posted by: MochaQueen
Now lub me too and give me full marks. Aapko mere PM ke subject title wale aadmi ki kasam.

nah, main busy hoon
Thanks for the tag badi & chhoti Shreya