Originally posted by: Palak2812
Are you guys not playing?
Do ignore if I tagged u even after being signed up
Maine kiya hai aur maine aapko tag bhi kiya tha madam
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Palak2812
Are you guys not playing?
Do ignore if I tagged u even after being signed up
Maine kiya hai aur maine aapko tag bhi kiya tha madam
I got tagged by few
But missed it
Kaafi notifications the 
Originally posted by: Palak2812
Are you guys not playing?
Do ignore if I tagged u even after being signed up
Dear Palak:
Thank you for the tag
But I do not know this game and never played ...Do not want to play
Sorry for not replying on time
Originally posted by: Palak2812
Are you guys not playing?
Do ignore if I tagged u even after being signed up
No dear.... Not participating this time
Originally posted by: Minionite
That's my sweetest smile possible.
Oh it was always there. Just hidden at first.
That smile looks even more creepy when you use it
Keep it hidden
I'll also keep my answers hidden from you
Mujhe pata hai yeh sab tumhare kaarname hain Arshi
You not playing??
Mein itni maasoom hu, mein kya karu