Questions 2 , 8, 10 and 14 are the only ones that I'm sure that i know the right answers for
( ^ sentence has some error in it idk what)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Questions 2 , 8, 10 and 14 are the only ones that I'm sure that i know the right answers for
( ^ sentence has some error in it idk what)
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Questions 2 , 8 and 14 are the only ones that I'm sure that i know the right answers for
( ^ sentence has some error in it idk what)
Nope. Only #3 had an error in it. I used the wrong spelling for Panchgani. I've fixed that now. But otherwise the other spellings are all correct and so are words. 
Originally posted by: Minionite
Nope. Only #3 had an error in it. I used the wrong spelling for Panchgani. I've fixed that now. But otherwise the other spellings are all correct and so are words.
I meant that my post had some grammatical error in it

Chalo participation badge hi sahi!
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Questions 2 , 8 and 14 are the only ones that I'm sure that i know the right answers for
( ^ sentence has some error in it idk what)

#15 is Litte or Little?
WTF. Ye easy hai?Originally posted by: Minionite
Tribond is a popular game in several countries that involves finding the common bond between 3 subjects. It is often played in adult versions, but there are kid versions as well. As an example, if you are given "apple, orange, strawberry" the common bond is that all 3 are "fruits". Or if I said "Ananya, Sara, Arjun" you could say "star kids" or "nepo products".
Today, you have to do the same thing. Below are 15 "questions". Each question has 3 subjects and you have to tell me what the common bond is between them. Each correct answer will give you 10 points. I'm in a good mood given Tiger 3 so I'll be nice this round - wrong answers or blank answers will not lose any points. Note that your answer has to be close to the right answer to get the points. If the answer is supposed to be "star kids" and you say "nepo products" that will be acceptable, but if the answer is supposed to be "Italy" and you say "a country", that will not be acceptable.
You have until Nov 22nd 11:59 PM IST to send me your answers. Answers are to be sent in PM only. I'm only giving 48 hours for this round as I do not expect it to be too tough. I will review extension requests, but I expect that everyone here should be able to finish this round easily in 48 hours.
- Diamond, stunt, box
- Mark, franc, peso
- Sarkar, Panchgani, murders
- A tennis tournament, a beauty pageant, a trial
- Spain, pricey bag, road trip
- River, savings, piggy
- Your fingers, your letter T’s, your heart
- Tiger, spy, India
- Bach, Beethoven, Brahms
- Pratt, Evans, Hemsworth
- Skoda, Polestar, Ford
- Octopus, octagon, octachord
- Pine, palm, cedar
- Cool cool cool, yogurt, sincerely
- Litte John, Friar Tuck, Maid Marian

I was gonna ask to not eliminate anyone in round 1 but that's not possible since the game must go on so I am asking now atleast tell us the elimination line. 
I wish i was the same Bollywood geek now like I was pre covid. Going to be tough. 
at the moment I am getting 2,3,5,8, 10,11,12,13Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Questions 2 , 8 and 14 are the only ones that I'm sure that i know the right answers for
( ^ sentence has some error in it idk what)

But I fear that's not going to be enough. 
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
at the moment I am getting 2,3,5,8, 10,11,12,13
But I fear that's not going to be enough.
Why do you say that it won't be enough? You'll atleast get 8/15 compared to my 4/15
Is it ok if I answer only 2