Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

But how do you know that they are wrong people?

How does anyone know , anything about any celebrity? Bus mera bhi source wahi hai.....smiley36

People are so sensitive.....and I didn't even bash Ranveer for which this thread was created...smiley37...because I don't think he was being weird...smiley36

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Force

I edited my comment because politics is banned here. I don't want wl😢

Edited by DivineAngel - 6 months ago

Edit for the same reasonsmiley24

Edited by blue-ice.1 - 6 months ago
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Force

Edited.

Edited by DivineAngel - 6 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

People are so sensitive.....and I didn't even bash Ranveer for which this thread was created...smiley37...because I don't think he was being weird...smiley36

I happen to love Ranveer (the movies and songs not the way he dresses 😂) But someone saying your post is wrong cause less people liked it is weird and not kosher. An there’s other words we can use but let’s stick to weird 

When did become like this ? I make posts all the time that get no likes. Am I wrong about everything smiley36 I’m with ya all the way ☝️ 

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

and your point is?? It is not a WRONG opinion....it is an UNPOPULAR opinion....big difference......We got Trump as a President because the POPULAR opinion was that he is a good guy......popular opinions are just popular opinions.....not necessarily correct...smiley36....I would suggest...do not lose sleep over what some 4 or 5 members think over here....smiley36

Only nutjobs thought Trump was a good guy. Even before being a president he had quite a colourful history. Unfortunately nutjobs outnumber the sane. 

But you please go and rub your crystal ball and find out who is good for SRK and guide him that way. 

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I happen to love Ranveer (the movies and songs not the way he dresses 😂) But someone saying your post is wrong cause less people liked it is weird and not kosher. An there’s other words we can use but let’s stick to weird 

When did become like this ? I make posts all the time that get no likes. Am I wrong about everything smiley36 I’m with ya all the way ☝️ 

Bruh, you cried over a CC in the virtual world. You still cry about it. You have no leg to stand on, let alone call someone weird. 

NEXT 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: ohophelia

Bruh, you cried over a CC in the virtual world. You still cry about it. You have no leg to stand on, let alone call someone weird. 

NEXT 

Have ya seen what's going on in that CC smiley36

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

and your point is?? It is not a WRONG opinion....it is an UNPOPULAR opinion....big difference......We got Trump as a President because the POPULAR opinion was that he is a good guy......popular opinions are just popular opinions.....not necessarily correct...smiley36....I would suggest...do not lose sleep over what some 4 or 5 members think over here....smiley36

I think Trump lost the popular vote. He won due to the electoral college. All I will remember from Trump being elected is he photoshopped the crowd size to show how many people showed up for him smiley36smiley36

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/sep/06/donald-trump-inauguration-crowd-size-photos-edited

Edited by Petrichor80 - 6 months ago