Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
I am sure Rupi meant Neil when she wrote He knows every corner of Mahajan house
I hope so
Did you mean Neil while writing that post? Cause i was talking about Vidur 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
I am sure Rupi meant Neil when she wrote He knows every corner of Mahajan house
I hope so
Did you mean Neil while writing that post? Cause i was talking about Vidur 
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
I hope so
Did you mean Neil while writing that post? Cause i was talking about Vidur
Rupi's priority is thankfully Neil not Vidur 
She is sane 
And my priority for now is ;
NeiVika proposal
Vidur getting his act together
Dhanraj roasting DB
I'm sane too

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
And my priority for now is ;
NeiVika proposal
Vidur getting his act together
Dhanraj roasting DB
I'm sane too
![]()
Yup from this list you do look sane for a change

For a change? I've always been sane

LOL.Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
That accident scene was cut copy paste from Pushpa impossible too
( i swear this is the last time I'll ever bring this up
)

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Still BOTH of them were sad that they couldn't spend that night together in Bharadawaj House
![]()
![]()
All thnx to vidur uncle 
Dono ko koi quality time hi spent nai karne deta..sirf isha ye baat samajht hai
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Yep Dhanraj has taunted him sarcastically in the past butDB deserves a roasting session from him too
Dhanraj ke taunts bhi acche the 
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
I am sure Rupi meant Neil when she wrote He knows every corner of Mahajan house
Yes arpi...i meant neil only 
Looks like.

I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90