Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
But isha has the same problem as Yuvika ; they lsck experience....Dhanraj can be the chairman until all these people get adequate training
Ye baat DB ko samajh nai aati na
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
But isha has the same problem as Yuvika ; they lsck experience....Dhanraj can be the chairman until all these people get adequate training
Ye baat DB ko samajh nai aati na
Then I'll be happy and will dance
Bhoomi se I cannot expect that should raise the point of dj. But dhanraj should for once in his lifetime.
Yep , don't know if he has went inside DB's study as a child and did childish stuff like putting chewing gum in DB's hair
Yep they made her disappear for 30 something episodes
I hope someone knocks sense in him soon before the situation gets out of hand
Still BOTH of them were sad that they couldn't spend that night together in Bharadawaj House


Bhoomi se I cannot expect that should raise the point of dj. But dhanraj should for once in his lifetime.
Yep Dhanraj has taunted him sarcastically in the past butDB deserves a roasting session from him too
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Still BOTH of them were sad that they couldn't spend that night together in Bharadawaj House
![]()
![]()
But we were talking about Vidur 

I am sure Rupi meant Neil when she wrote He knows every corner of Mahajan house 
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90