Both need to chilll really

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Petition to referigerate kunal at -78 C.

Man's always so harsh to vandu! Agreed that he is spitting facts but but but if he continues being this harsh, how will our boat sail forward!!!

Also vandana, i know tumhare andar mamta ka treasure trove hai but is it necessary to say ki "sonia uski maa hai, you cant stop her".

You saying this is equal to begging for a verbal lashing from kunal.

Sonia has no right on tara seeing how she kept kunal uninformed for 7 loong years. She should not have told kunal about tara agar tara itni hi pyaari thi.

So kunal's bang on here. Please win tara's custody taki we dont have to see sonia everyday. Please do that.

And vandana should maintain some much needed distance until kunal begs her to come back (for tara). He is too insulting! Honesty shouldn't be this rude, na!

P.s i lowkey appreciate vandana for not judging sonia from kunal's spectrum. She knows about their history but treats sonia objectively. Usually we often allow other's impressions to msnipulate our opinions vandana's atleast not easily swayed. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Bold: Super well said! Let K come begging to V. - need this

i thnk it's only fair to K that for the next 7yrs sonia is out of Tara's life :)

What is this elaborate dance about in the BTS?  office event? so many extra dancers etc ..can't be a family celebration no?

Originally posted by: nish_vir

Petition to referigerate kunal at -78 C.

Man's always so harsh to vandu! Agreed that he is spitting facts but but but if he continues being this harsh, how will our boat sail forward!!!

Also vandana, i know tumhare andar mamta ka treasure trove hai but is it necessary to say ki "sonia uski maa hai, you cant stop her".

You saying this is equal to begging for a verbal lashing from kunal.

Sonia has no right on tara seeing how she kept kunal uninformed for 7 loong years. She should not have told kunal about tara agar tara itni hi pyaari thi.

So kunal's bang on here. Please win tara's custody taki we dont have to see sonia everyday. Please do that.

And vandana should maintain some much needed distance until kunal begs her to come back (for tara). He is too insulting! Honesty shouldn't be this rude, na!

P.s i lowkey appreciate vandana for not judging sonia from kunal's spectrum. She knows about their history but treats sonia objectively. Usually we often allow other's impressions to msnipulate our opinions vandana's atleast not easily swayed.