I’m literally a magnet for Influenza. How TF did I get two different strains in less than two months? At this point all health organisations should use me as an experimental dummy. Paid of course.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I’m literally a magnet for Influenza. How TF did I get two different strains in less than two months? At this point all health organisations should use me as an experimental dummy. Paid of course.
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I’m literally a magnet for Influenza. How TF did I get two different strains in less than two months? At this point all health organisations should use me as an experimental dummy. Paid of course.
That sucks!! I hope you recover soon!
Thank you! ❤️
3 x Influenza and I’ve lost count with Covid. I’m truly a magnet of the highest degree. 
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Thank you! ❤️
3 x Influenza and I’ve lost count with Covid. I’m truly a magnet of the highest degree.
Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess
The way you would have been bankrupt a few times over if you were in the States
If you recall, my first time getting influenza was in the States. I was prepared to die because there was no way I was going to visit a doctor. ❤️
As if dying in the states is any cheaperOriginally posted by: FingerFetish
If you recall, my first time getting influenza was in the States. I was prepared to die because there was no way I was going to visit a doctor. ❤️

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess
As if dying in the states is any cheaper
That sounds like a my-family-problem and no longer a my-problem situation. ❤️
what’s up not been in chit chatOriginally posted by: MostlyHarmIess
The way you would have been bankrupt a few times over if you were in the States
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1.4k