Originally posted by: DivineAngel
I will never understand how he is so spiritual. He needs at least 4 hours of meditation everyday then he can be still.
I can't keep my neck still when I see this gif
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: DivineAngel
I will never understand how he is so spiritual. He needs at least 4 hours of meditation everyday then he can be still.
I can't keep my neck still when I see this gif
Originally posted by: Maharani69
Welcone back
(lower volume unless you want your ears to burst)
https://twitter.com/butterrish/status/1721460126132166876?s=20
He seems extremely lucky that's all they gave him? 
Thanku for ur service to the cause of ganjians.Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
(lower volume unless you want your ears to burst)
https://twitter.com/butterrish/status/1721460126132166876?s=20
My prediction is right , finals it’s Bharat vs aus in wc .
I won d bet 
Many thought it’s SA but I told it will be Bharat vs aus finals 
Originally posted by: Manavi_kesari
My prediction is right , finals it’s Bharat vs aus in wc .
I won d bet
Many thought it’s SA but I told it will be Bharat vs aus finals
How much did you win?
These Beckham pics are giving major cringe. Zendaya/Tom bhi wapis nahi aane wale baba.
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1.4k