14 Years Of Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

15

Views

1.6k

Users

15

Likes

8

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago
#11

I didn't know about the existence of this movie until I came across this thread now. Any nice songs are there from the movie? I guess No. That's why I think I didn't know about it's existence!

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#12

This was a funny good entertaining movie with great songs. Ranbir- Katrina made a great pair.

GIFwati02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: Newbird

I didn't know about the existence of this movie until I came across this thread now. Any nice songs are there from the movie? I guess No. That's why I think I didn't know about it's existence!

Whole album was good.

Please check these songs🙂

https://youtu.be/rTuxUAuJRyY?si=fSQJuS2ukm-8NC6y

https://youtu.be/t8Z2qM07Ugg?si=VLRILZnGRZfqyd4Z

1274460 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#14

Super cheesy and tacky movie with a great album! The songs are all timeless

Posted: 2 years ago
#15


Gosh.. I feel soo dumb after watching these videos... I heard these Audios around me many times and I looved the Audios whenever I listened them especially the first one but never watched the videos so didn't know that those Audios are from this movie, Thanks for sharing , just watched them, Ranbir looked soo cute in that hairstyle here... Along with ADHM I'm adding this movie too in my Watchlist just to look at Ranbir's gorgeous face... Especially first audio has been one of my favourites it is on loop now after you shared... Need to check who is the male singer of this one.. Such a lovely vocalssmiley27

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago
#16

Howww has it been 14 years!!!? I feel old now 🫠

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2081960771697963036

https://x.com/i/status/2081960771697963036
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhFzxgAKpn/?img_index=2 igsh=aTV5dmllbXozOWd0

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhFzxgAKpn/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 1 months ago

Celebrating 38 years of Salman Khan https://x.com/SKFilmsOfficial/status/2092484685599478237?s=20

https://x.com/SKFilmsOfficial/status/2092484685599478237
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Elvis12 · 1 months ago

https://youtu.be/BF6ndd6w4bE?si=COXUj3mLR1X_p-sA Release date :24th Aug 2007 Verdict:Super Hit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF6ndd6w4bE
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Elvis12 · 1 months ago

12 years of Mardaani

https://youtu.be/04E-jHtWrDA?si=wdRBDcywrIzRH0Xi Release date :22 Aug 2014 Verdict:Hit

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".