Bollywood CC # 114 (DT Note pg 90)- Page 46

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

62.2k

Users

62

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

MILHH7WHF5XPKHYQ thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
JalLijiye thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Multiple-choice questions be like



Edited by RedAmaranth - 2 years ago
JalLijiye thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
MaebyFunke thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

I just got to know that Maanvi Gagroo is married to Varun Sharma!!!???


There is a God, after all.

sev.puri thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Gosh, I enjoy riling up stans more than I should.smiley36

sev.puri thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: JVQRHD2GOCK2TDF3

So proud of them smiley27 This team is even better than 2011 WC winning team in my opinion.


I mean when in the history of cricket have we looked forward to watching India bowl?😅I loved that we had 9 bowlers today and Rohit ne sab ko chance diyasmiley36

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".