Next match s on 15th???
Yes on Wednesday in Wankhede
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Next match s on 15th???
Yes on Wednesday in Wankhede
Originally posted by: Palak2812
I have chose Jaddu continuously for 9 match for POTM
&
I am yet to get points for this

I got 20 points for predicting the obvious winner &toss then by luck winning margin was correct rest all I messed up really bad
Haha Same here
Jay Shah bhai toh Diwali, Holi, New Year sab manwa denge ek he din 
https://x.com/FarziCricketer/status/1723709308498571513?s=20
Indian team ki bowling dekh kar aaj .. after setting juntaaa ka expectations for all out under 25….. juntaa ka reaction
Next Match--
India vs New Zealand (1st Semi-Final) on November 15.
The match will be played at the Wankhede Stadium, and it will begin at 2 p.m. IST.
Originally posted by: Viswasruti
Next Match--
India vs New Zealand (1st Semi-Final) on November 15.
The match will be played at the Wankhede Stadium, and it will begin at 2 p.m. IST.

Originally posted by: Palak2812
Aree bro
Jaddu needs to give us points for this
For being so loyal to him
Btw
U follow IPL? Which team?
Behen uou forgot humaari zyaada jaan pehchaan IPL forum mein hi toh huyi thi..
I followed CSK from the start abhi one more team in the kitty thats GT for their performance 
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Behen uou forgot humaari zyaada jaan pehchaan IPL forum mein hi toh huyi thi..
I followed CSK from the start abhi one more team in the kitty thats GT for their performance
Ik
Ik
I remember still confirming

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Behen uou forgot humaari zyaada jaan pehchaan IPL forum mein hi toh huyi thi..
I followed CSK from the start abhi one more team in the kitty thats GT for their performance
Gujjus ftw !!! #JayShah # Khalasi
gotilo…..gotilo……
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 3rd T20I in Delhi on 17/09/26🏏 India produced two near-identical comprehensive wins inside three days to...
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 2nd T20I at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi on 15/09/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 There were no comforts for...
Happy Independence Day to all our India Forums Members. 🏏Sri Lanka vs India, 1st Test, India tour of Sri Lanka 2026🏏 There's a sense of...
🏏 Zimbabwe vs India, 3rd T20I, India tour of Zimbabwe 2026 🏏 India will look to complete a clean sweep when they take on Zimbabwe in the third...
Sound Funny for me 1st time any country host india in india. Its not official yet because SL test series Asian Games most likely around in that...
48