Winner--Australia
Toss --Australia
Total--613
Extras-- 28
H runs-- Mitchell Marsh 177
H 6s-- Mitchell Marsh 9
H 4s-- Mitchell Marsh 17
H wickets-- Zampa --2
POTM-- Mitchell Marsh
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Winner--Australia
Toss --Australia
Total--613
Extras-- 28
H runs-- Mitchell Marsh 177
H 6s-- Mitchell Marsh 9
H 4s-- Mitchell Marsh 17
H wickets-- Zampa --2
POTM-- Mitchell Marsh
Uper se I chose th bowler who isn't playing and my most runs wala isn't top scorer
Originally posted by: Viswasruti
Winner--Australia
Toss --Australia
Total--613
Extras-- 28
H runs-- Mitchell Marsh 177
H 6s-- Mitchell Marsh 9
H 4s-- Mitchell Marsh 17
H wickets-- Zampa --2
POTM-- Mitchell Marsh
Yes all looks gud Madhu di
POTM Marsh 💛💛
Excellent display of skills
Highest points kisko mile and kitne ?
Originally posted by: Viswasruti
Winner--Australia
Toss --Australia
Total--613
Extras-- 28
H runs-- Mitchell Marsh 177
H 6s-- Mitchell Marsh 9
H 4s-- Mitchell Marsh 17
H wickets-- Zampa --2
POTM-- Mitchell Marsh
I finally got 115 points😭 This is the second time I got points in triple digits😭
I toh chose 2 players who weren't even in playing 11 
Congratulations Darshan 23🎊🎊
Originally posted by: MochaQueen
I finally got 115 points😭 This is the second time I got points in triple digits😭
Congrats Hinna thats great. 115 pts nice
Congratulations Nutty for coming 2nd 💖💖💖
BCB unveils six-team, three-format domestic The new structure will bring First-Class, List A and T20 cricket under one competition, with six...
🏏Asian Games 2026: India W vs Japan W: 4th QF at Korogi Sports Park, Nisshin on 18/09/26 at 10:30 AM IST🏏 Japan Women (JPN W) take on India...
Bangladesh squad for one-off Test vs Afghanistan at UAE Najmul Hossain Shanto (capt), Tanzid Hasan, Shadman Islam, Soumya Sarkar, Mominul Haque,...
U turn by Tamim Iqbal, who announced Litton Das BD's ODI captain...
Bangladesh squad for first Test against Australia Najmul Hossain Shanto (capt), Soumya Sarkar, Shadman Islam, Tanzid Hasan, Mominul Haque,...
1