Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Change the title to Ek anaaar (Petri) Sau bimaar (Billa, Munna, Maroon)
Originally posted by: DZDOZVGPLZAXNV73
Change the title to Ek anaaar (Petri) Sau bimaar (Billa, Munna, Maroon)
Mujhe kaahe list mein shamil kiya, Apni toh hi hello bhi nahi hai 
He’s hiding like his star
I’m curious what your previous id is as well. As I must know u too.Originally posted by: SPLQHJJ55OCBFGUB
I do know you well. I was last around in this place in 2016, so I saw it all. I haven't been around in last couple of years so don't know the changed usernames and new IDs.
in case u must know Yes she is and mentioned that in the advanced booking topic.Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN
hey nora cutie are u going to watch t3
yes the topic not on the topic but more on who is petri ? The curious case we all want to know.Originally posted by: OTTJO7QVFF3PL5EG
Change the title to Ek anaaar (Petri) Sau bimaar (Billa, Munna, Maroon)
yes the topic not on the topic but more on who is petri ? The curious case we all want to know.
I don't think we interacted at all. Please no curious case. I was a quiet member, so no one remembers me even I couldn't remember it, but I did find it after searching and I do not want to resurrect it at all. I understand some of you miss the older members, but I promise you I am not one of them. I did interact with Guddu.Pandit, and I trust him, but the man has trust issues. He just goes

So even I have decided now to go in return

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Sameer its been over and hour and where are Aamir's fan ?
I think in honesty his next film can do well. Can it be some 500 crore hit IDK as its not an action film. Lets see if Dunki can make as much as the action films and then Ill have better hopes for Aamirs movie
it's a clear fail of a troll topic that is why no one came
Aamir will come back with a bang, and kill off any stars and their records. make no mistake 
What a bummer. Not a single Aamir fan entered this topic 
Spoke too soon
https://x.com/i/status/2080009582085366100
https://www.instagram.com/p/DamTLYWDB9v/?igsh=MXJ6Mm11bzYzMGkwMg==
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sara-ali-khan-sharmila-tagore-join-pakistani-actress-kubra-khans-birthday-celebration-video-goes-vir_235044
Shah Rukh Khan at Rajat Sharma’s daughter’s wedding https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWuFEJJjBzM/ For Salman fans see post below
https://www.instagram.com/p/DPbBT_cjyMq/?igsh=czdibmJuM2ljeGhx
4