Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Migraine thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Annie is Maan's cousin. Already loving her. She seems to be playing a cupid. That's a true best friend who wants to cheer you up at any cost

Migraine thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Geet is always so nervous around Maan. 

She is so young and her family is planning to get her married with Abhishek. Why 😔 

Mean girls bullies Geet for sitting next to Maan. He didn't seem to care first but left the whole place im guessing to save geet from those girls.

Reyansh is a top class hypocrite. Why not just break up with that good for nothing girlfriend who is cheating behind his back. He is trying to show masculinity by picking fight. Geet is one brave girl to stop them. She can't see him bleeding

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: A12b

Very nice update. Loved it

Hi, thank you for reading. smiley27

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

Brilliant update Ipti  smiley31

I could feel the words and scene between them in my veins...

When I was sweetly surprised by the first part... the second part had it's own way to stir me.

First - present - Wow I always had idea that Maan had something deep for Geet which came up in  his icy cold ignoring act. Oh man, that underlying current between Maaneet... that only they know.. even if they are acting aloof, they know deep within what they have between them... Maan pulling her in his lap and Geet's informal way of addressing him was a surprise and a treat for me.

When I thought that past would be a usual college scene.... and Geet tending Maan was all good...the last scene, the last words of Maan, his attitude, some how hit me and pained me. Okay dude, you are famous and rich, but she is in same class as yours.... why could you not know your classmate. She is a merit scholarship student... so she is bright.. have some gentleness to acknowledge bright student of your class.

One side I feel, the beauty of Geet has already set a mark in his heart and he is trying to defy that with his rude words....

Okay enough blabbering from me...

Hi, Anu how are you? Oh, I loved the blabber so much! smiley31Thank you so much for this wonderful comment. 

WaveTeal thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

lovely VM! 

thanks for sharing 

Thank you so much for watching smiley27

WaveTeal thumbnail

Hi all,
I have been promoted recently and am relocating. So this is a busy month for me at my workplace and home as shifting is a tough job. Got some time in between so decided to update. The target of 40 readers is not fulfilled. I do not understand how 10 to 12 readers dropped suddenly! Anyway, sayonara until I settle down in my new home(I will try to update asap don't worry). Hope to see this time a reasonable amount of readers making noise in this thread. 🌸

Thank you for reading. Enjoy the new chapter. smiley42

Originally posted by: WaveTeal

UPDATING  ~

Well despite the catastrophic drop in the response, (both Likes and comments) I am updating. Consider this as the last few attempts before I am compelled to remove the story due to the incomplete target. I will be waiting for a certain period of time for the readers to catch up, if the response still doesn't improve then will have to consider the obvious. 

Edited by WaveTeal - 6 months ago
WaveTeal thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

WaveTeal thumbnail

Tagged users kindly scroll up for update

2800+ Words Huge Chapter

CONTENTS

CHAPTER 4 || CHAPTER 6

Hi, Please like and comment.
Thank you for reading. smiley31

Edited by WaveTeal - 5 months ago
WaveTeal thumbnail

Tagged members,
Hi, Chapter 5 is updated. Scroll up to read. Do share your thoughts in the comments as that's helpful and motivating to continue the story. smiley42💜

WaveTeal thumbnail

Tagged members,
Hi, Chapter 5 is updated. Scroll up to read the update. Kindly share your thoughts in the comments as that's very important for me to continue the story. smiley42💜