Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

The GSB trust is actually the community to which Ash and her parents belong to. 

She has been an active participant for such donations ever since she lost her father to cancer. Kudos to her 

She never mentioned that her mother had fought cancer in the last one year, no wonder she was so involved in her personal life but amazing that she still gave a great performance in PS 1 and 2.

Amazing that she only brought this up after her mother overcame this and not before

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

nice . on my birthday i went to aids ward n celebrated there n given cake n fruits to the patients.

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

❤️

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Kind hearted aishsmiley27 didn’t know her mom also got C.. glad she survived C. 

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cts22

The GSB trust is actually the community to which Ash and her parents belong to. 

She has been an active participant for such donations ever since she lost her father to cancer. Kudos to her 

She never mentioned that her mother had fought cancer in the last one year, no wonder she was so involved in her personal life but amazing that she still gave a great performance in PS 1 and 2.

Amazing that she only brought this up after her mother overcame this and not before

Aishwarya & her parents belongs to tulu speaking Bunts community.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Manavi_kesari

nice . on my birthday i went to aids ward n celebrated there n given cake n fruits to the patients.

that's very sweet of you