

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏


Bechara meeta juice pilaya usko karela bola 

aise kuut kuut kar vegetable bhar raha tha kya patha karela bhi dala hoBechara meeta juice pilaya usko karela bola

Oh my I just loved that while hugging her
he actually had his eyes closed. That is so intimate it
show how precious Tara is to him
uske khud ke ankhon main aansoon theOriginally posted by: pyar-ishk
Oh my I just loved that while hugging her
he actually had his eyes closed. That is so intimate it
show how precious Tara is to him

Originally posted by: firewings_diya
uske khud ke ankhon main aansoon the
kya I didn't even notice that, Deva aansoon, damn he's goner
Badshah will say bye and run away with his horse gf because he had enough of the drama

He is trying to make himself believe that it’s badle ki aansoo
Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
Badshah will say bye and run away with his horse gf because he had enough of the drama

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Oh my I just loved that while hugging her
he actually had his eyes closed. That is so intimate it
show how precious Tara is to him
Loved the hug and then the gaze they shared..really beautiful and emotional!
https://x.com/lilac_balloons/status/1722321610735317403?s=46