Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar

Man, these 2 are so genetically blessed. The mind boggles trying to imagine their children.
Ranveer and Mika dancing to srks songs at the party, you can also see Deepika dancing at the end of the video
https://twitter.com/Iam_SyedIrfan/status/1720491613368283638?t=G7_cA_ck7pAyaRkQosFFEA&s=19
.
Oh, that is a nice pic! I like Ranbir smiling 
yes they are. People can post on the Kapoor lad and alia , Ranveer and deepika, and other couples at the party who came but these two in looks they can’t compete. Another pic at other party (just posted now) I got kiarra mermaid dress she’s wearing at this party made so I can wear at a premiere party. I just love her style and in recent actresses her.Originally posted by: PJCKC6JBVDXF3GEL
Man, these 2 are so genetically blessed. The mind boggles trying to imagine their children.

I wish they had more pics in Salman. I guess since the party was private and Salman isn’t the type to just click pics though these days he as been taking more pics.
...
https://x.com/i/status/2047288908892012932
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdTdSrxifVi/?img_index=1 stkn=MjE1am1nbm0yemQz
King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
0