Pictures will start pouring in soon from the event, media hasn't been allowed there so we are relying on people who have a phone with camera


Pictures will start pouring in soon from the event, media hasn't been allowed there so we are relying on people who have a phone with camera


Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏




I don't recall Shahrukh ever having a birthday bash
usually he celebrates it with close friends and family and of course fans.. I am glad to see him having a proper party now
Doubly happy about no media
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
I don't recall Shahrukh ever having a birthday bash
usually he celebrates it with close friends and family and of course fans.. I am glad to see him having a proper party now
Doubly happy about no media
He did have one in Alibaug home
I remember but that wasn't really a bash kinda thingy. Pretty low key
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
I remember but that wasn't really a bash kinda thingy. Pretty low key
Then maybe coz this is n important yr with back to back successful films
Shanyaa's birthday is on 2nd November??
So is Nita Ambani it seem as saw her clips and everyone wishing her. So she shares her birthday with Srk.. no wonder she likes him so much, birthday buddy.
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
I don't recall Shahrukh ever having a birthday bash
usually he celebrates it with close friends and family and of course fans.. I am glad to see him having a proper party now
Doubly happy about no media
I guess he celebrated his birthday last night with family and friends, Farah posted a video
...
https://x.com/i/status/2047288908892012932
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdTdSrxifVi/?img_index=1 stkn=MjE1am1nbm0yemQz
King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
0