Thank you everyone...I can't believe I got 165, my prediction for winner today was incorrect 
But the list was mixed cause both teams were strong teams 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Thank you everyone...I can't believe I got 165, my prediction for winner today was incorrect 
But the list was mixed cause both teams were strong teams 
Jay shah to all cricket premi
Tumhe kya laga yeh game itna sidha jayega excitement hi excitement hoga 4th position ke liye 4 countries are in que for 4th position
Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism
The UN was actually a sarcastic one, but now I am too lazy to change it
Lol 😆
99% Pakistani cricket fans are on cloud 9 today
Anything can be possible 😂
Originally posted by: Tapdance
Thank you everyone...I can't believe I got 165, my prediction for winner today was incorrect
But the list was mixed cause both teams were strong teams
Congratulations
I got only 70
Over all per matches 9 times 100 or more while eng vs BD 95 or so
I need the badge

No nazar 🧿
Just kidding😜
https://twitter.com/_FaridKhan/status/1719737030018503079?t=Hfyb5eDYjcj8pxslR9Z6Xg&s=19
Very tough for NZ if all their key players are missing
Seems NZ lost their way
One team still needs to redeem themselves and restore their honor!
The other team, the Indian squad, is thundering in every match!
Who will roar the loudest today? Let's find out!
India vs Sri Lanka, 33rd Match
Series: ICC Cricket World Cup 2023
Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
Date & Time: Nov 02, 02:00 PM LOCAL
New Zealand vs India T20I series Match- Date- Venue 1st T20I October 22 Hagley Oval, Christchurch 2nd T20I October 24 Hagley Oval, Christchurch...
🏏South Africa Women vs India Women, 2nd T20I, 🏏 Series: India Women tour o f South Africa 2026 , Venue: Kingsmead, Durban South Africa Women...
Players of National Interest (PONIS): Marques Ackerman, Nandre Burger, Okuhle Cele, Gerald Coetzee, Connor Esterhuizen, Dian Forrester, Bjorn...
🏏Women's Asia Cup 2026: Match 9, Group A: India Women vs Pakistan Women at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai on 05/09/2026 at 8 PM...
Irani cup : Jammu & Kasmir vs Rest Of India Oct 1-5, 2026 at Sher-i-Kashmir Stadium in Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir. [ 1 , 2 ] (J & k won Ranji...
0