Vaibhav: "The only way either South Africa or New Zealand can win a world cup is when both are playing the final. This just might be that edition. "
India be like "Am I a joke to you"
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Vaibhav: "The only way either South Africa or New Zealand can win a world cup is when both are playing the final. This just might be that edition. "
India be like "Am I a joke to you"
Shami nhi Shani prakat hua haiOriginally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP
perhaps they were thinking that unkey bowler mein shami prakat ho jayegaaa ???

SA ke bowlers bas 50 extras de de to NZ ke batters baki dekh lenge
Quinton de Kock: I think so (best form). I am feeling really good lately. Nice that everything is coming together at an important time for us. They bowled really well upfront, especially Boulty. I felt quite scratchy upfront, I couldn't find my rhythm, I was getting a couple of messages from the guys on the bench to bat through. I just want to keep batting. My career is coming down to a finish, trying to bat as much as I can. If the wicket stays the same, it will be good enough. The wicket does get better under lights. 357 is always a good score, but we are playing against a really good team, let's see what happens.v
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP
perhaps they were thinking that unkey bowler mein shami prakat ho jayegaaa ???
Last 2 games here side bats 1st scored 245 - 256 in 50 overs than chasing team win by 7 wkts on both occasion but i think this track is brand new today, real carnage of bowling Department might continued for a while till spinner take over the Proccedings
If QDK takes a few catches and does stumpings then he will get POTM.
kya faydaIf QDK takes a few catches and does stumpings then he will get POTM.
My potm got 6
Conway and Will Young are at the crease. Conway is on strike. Marco Jansen will open the attack
0.3 Marco Jansen to Will Young, FOUR, to fine leg
Same I also selected Markaram as POTM
New Zealand vs India T20I series Match- Date- Venue 1st T20I October 22 Hagley Oval, Christchurch 2nd T20I October 24 Hagley Oval, Christchurch...
🏏South Africa Women vs India Women, 2nd T20I, 🏏 Series: India Women tour o f South Africa 2026 , Venue: Kingsmead, Durban South Africa Women...
Players of National Interest (PONIS): Marques Ackerman, Nandre Burger, Okuhle Cele, Gerald Coetzee, Connor Esterhuizen, Dian Forrester, Bjorn...
🏏Women's Asia Cup 2026: Match 9, Group A: India Women vs Pakistan Women at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai on 05/09/2026 at 8 PM...
Irani cup : Jammu & Kasmir vs Rest Of India Oct 1-5, 2026 at Sher-i-Kashmir Stadium in Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir. [ 1 , 2 ] (J & k won Ranji...
0