Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02
My potm got 6 runs
My most 4s got 6 runs
n most 6s only 15 runs
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02
My potm got 6 runs
My most 4s got 6 runs
n most 6s only 15 runs
Aj bhi mera sara point chala gya
.Iss Ven ki toh
I don't know if you will visit NZ cricket team official acc on Instagram there are so many Indians supporting them against India they called our Virat , Gill & Rohit as flat track king blah blah. They wants NZ to lift WC trophy instead of India



Highest totals for South Africa vs New Zealand
357/4 at Pune, 2023*
324/4 at Centurion, 2000
314/7 at Centurion, 1994
306/6 at Jo'burg, 2003
Tons from Quinton de Kock and Rassie van der Dussen take South Africa to 357 after being put in to bat. It looked like they might end up with more when Matt Henry walked out the field but there was push-and-pull from both sides. Miller, VDD and Klaasen nailed a few big hits; Boult and Santner bowled a few today overs. Neesham tried his bit at the end but conceded 18 and South Africa crossed 350. The innings was mostly dominated by de Kock and Rassie. The former started cautiously, had some lucky breaks with aerial shots landing safely but he was proactive, took on loose balls and kept ticking along. VDD struggled a bit after reaching fifty but persevered, got a few big ones and finished with a strike rate of 112.
I picked a NZ player in 6s category.
I usually keep it lopsided but yesterday I was very confused. The only thing I anticipated today was a high scoring match. If NZ makes runs between 169-243, I will get those points too
You mean 4s marna?
Most sixes hit by a team in a WC edition
82 - South Africa in 2023*
76 - England in 2019
68 - West Indies in 2015
67 - Australia in 2007
Most 350-plus totals in World Cups
9 - Australia
9 - South Africa*
4 - India
- This is the eighth consecutive innings South Africa has crossed 300+ while batting first.
I chose Santner for most wicketsOriginally posted by: Nostalgia-02
I picked a NZ player in 6s category.

New Zealand vs India T20I series Match- Date- Venue 1st T20I October 22 Hagley Oval, Christchurch 2nd T20I October 24 Hagley Oval, Christchurch...
🏏South Africa Women vs India Women, 2nd T20I, 🏏 Series: India Women tour o f South Africa 2026 , Venue: Kingsmead, Durban South Africa Women...
Players of National Interest (PONIS): Marques Ackerman, Nandre Burger, Okuhle Cele, Gerald Coetzee, Connor Esterhuizen, Dian Forrester, Bjorn...
🏏Women's Asia Cup 2026: Match 9, Group A: India Women vs Pakistan Women at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai on 05/09/2026 at 8 PM...
Irani cup : Jammu & Kasmir vs Rest Of India Oct 1-5, 2026 at Sher-i-Kashmir Stadium in Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir. [ 1 , 2 ] (J & k won Ranji...
0