Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manny_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

Posted: 7 months ago

We could tell that whole incident is an accident morally speaking. Ruhi's did not intiate the action intentionally and Ak tried to save Ar but ended up failing miserably as always as smiley37

If we speak in terms of cause and effect, yes, Ak is partially at fault lmao. Ruhi's action made the car go into reverse which caused the effect of moving. To make the matter worse, Ak turned the steering wheel which may have contributed to Ar's death. Hadn't Ak turned the steering wheel, Ar's fate would have changed perhaps. Anyhow Ak erased that possibility because of her actions smiley44smiley37. Ak why can't you do something right? It is clear that she cannot take any decision when a situation requires an urgent solution. Her judgement have always been poor and foolish with regard to emergency situations lol. 

As if it is not enough she thinks it is Ruhi's fault when she also contributed to the very effect lmao. Her logical reasoning has gone down the drain. 

Next biggest thing is lying. What was the need to lie it to family? This whole situation would not have aggravated to this level if she had told the whole scenario to the family so that they could come up with a decision as to what to tell to Ruhi about her mom's death. Now poor Ruhi will be villain in next gen because of this reason. Her action still made everything worst for her family and for Ruhi. Her whole life will be destroyed because of this.

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lethamukund

Bold: 

Till date they have never shown Arohi wearing a bag.. and then giving that bag in an open market to 7 year old child, leaving the child un attended and busy in call. I would say, Arohi did not behave responsibly as a mother. At least she should have held Ruhi's hand, right? 

And Ruhi is definitely wrong here. I would not blame her for her mothers' death. But  the whole accident scene was triggered by her. Her actions only made the car to go out of control. She did not do anything intentionally. But she was completely wrong to get into the car while her mother strictly denied her to do anything like that. We get to see many such events in real life also. It would have costed her life also.

And without anyone inside also it would have hit Arohi, who was not aware of what is happening around. 

Akshara should not have get inside the car. Rather I feel, Akshara was not aware of Arohi talking on the road. She initially tried to stop the car and later realised it will go and hit Arohi and then she tried to scream. It would have costed Akshara her life also

yeah exactly, no one was holding Ruhi had, 6-7 years is young and parents generally hold their hands up till they’re 11-12 

Lethamukund thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Everyone is to be blamed. Why only Akshara to be blamed.

I don't see Akshara telling lie. She is sharing what has happened. and that's a fact. Ruhi made the car to start. She feels equally responsible like she is blaming herself not to act quickly and not to realise the car was started. So I don't see she is putting all the blame to Ruhi when she is talking to Abhimanyu. 

And she wants Ruhi not to feel guilty for lifetime. She has lived in guilt for Sirat's death. So she understands how it feels.

And what is wrong in sharing a few things only with your partner and not with the whole family. We all do the same. I am happy that Akshara is open to sharing things with him and not hiding from him.

I am happy that with Abhimanyu leaving the family and standing with her completes his redemption. Whatever he wronged in WD is now dealt with. He has come to a full circle.

It's upto Goenkas to stand with her. Once they failed her during WD. It's time they rectify their mistakes. Akshara's core traits are still intact. that's why she is being sacrificial and leaving the house.

I am happy that they gave closure to Akshara-Arohi. 

Anyways, RIP Arohi

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

Thanks yar smiley36smiley31

Desperately need it. Sirf abhinav ke liye dekhungi. Humare liye voh abhinav ki beti hai sirf. Hume iss killer se koi Matlab nahismiley19 cvs better show her redemption otherwise this akshara will be hated by both fandoms.

Bekaar mein iss pagal ko hum log ship kar rhe that with our favourites. Iss sey acha toh hota Abhimanyu, abhinav & abhir together smiley36

Behen....Abhinav ko kab ka swarlok bhej diya

Akshara ne.....ab Abhimanyu  ki baari

Apne beti mein.....toxicity kut kut ke bharegi Akshara 

Many questions can be raised. 

1. Why did Arohi give bag to Ruhi (she got key from bag). It was okay to carry the bag while talking on call. Leaving a bag with valuables can be dangerous to Ruhi also, someone might have kidnapped her in market. Why she did not give bag to any elder one in the group.

2. Why did Ruhi get inside the car and started it, and put it in reverse. When she came out also she did not tell car is started

3. Why no one paid attention to Ruhi and got busy with pain puri

4. Why did Akshara chase and got into the car. When she realised the car is out of control, why she did not try to jump out

5. Why Arohi did not hear Akshara's all the shouting. She should have been more careful while talking on the road

Even if Akshara did not get into the car, it was already moving and would have hit Arohi. And the car was out of control. Rather Akshara was not driving it. It was just moving out of control. It would have costed Akshara and Baby's life also

I would say, everyone is at fault, including Arohi, Akshara, Ruhi and Goenka ladies

Ah logic !! smiley36 I haven't seen any handbrake malfunctions yet smiley37

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Everyone is to be blamed. Why only Akshara to be blamed.

I don't see Akshara telling lie. She is sharing what has happened. and that's a fact. Ruhi made the car to start. She feels equally responsible like she is blaming herself not to act quickly and not to realise the car was started. So I don't see she is putting all the blame to Ruhi when she is talking to Abhimanyu. 

And she wants Ruhi not to feel guilty for lifetime. She has lived in guilt for Sirat's death. So she understands how it feels.

And what is wrong in sharing a few things only with your partner and not with the whole family. We all do the same. I am happy that Akshara is open to sharing things with him and not hiding from him.

I am happy that with Abhimanyu leaving the family and standing with her completes his redemption. Whatever he wronged in WD is now dealt with. He has come to a full circle.

It's upto Goenkas to stand with her. Once they failed her during WD. It's time they rectify their mistakes. Akshara's core traits are still intact. that's why she is being sacrificial and leaving the house.

I am happy that they gave closure to Akshara-Arohi. 

Anyways, RIP Arohi

Abhimanyu  came to full circle but Akshara 's

lying traits remains intact

The steering wheel was in Akshara's hand's

She knows how to drive.....she could have averted this.....she promised arohi to take care of roohi

But she is going.....she could have averted this by tellung her family....the ultimate truth 

Lethamukund thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeyacute

Abhimanyu  came to full circle but Akshara 's

lying traits remains intact

The steering wheel was in Akshara's hand's

She knows how to drive.....she could have averted this.....she promised arohi to take care of roohi

But she is going.....she could have averted this by tellung her family....the ultimate truth 

Car was out of control and Akshara was in panic. So I don't blame that she did hit Arohi intentionally. She promised Arohi to take care of Ruhi. That's why she is telling Ruhi should never feel guilty. 

Which family we are talking about. The family who easily blames one person for death of another. the family who asks one daughter to go away so that other daughter will live happy, a family who feels widow daughter should choose her ex husband over unborn child from dead husband.... Surekha? Manish?Swarna? Kairav? 

If she tells the same thing to family, Ruhi will be the next Akshara in the family. Bad Omen who caused death of her own mother

Lethamukund thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

Ah logic !! smiley36 I haven't seen any handbrake malfunctions yet smiley37

Handbrakes also goes bad. It happened with us sometime back. Fortunately brakes were intact.

Here in this case I think they wanted to show it was back slope and car did not stop due to hand brake not working. I don't know why Akshara did not change into gear 1 and took the car to front way

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Handbrakes also goes bad. It happened with us sometime back. Fortunately brakes were intact.

Here in this case I think they wanted to show it was back slope and car did not stop due to hand brake not working. I don't know why Akshara did not change into gear 1 and took the car to front way

I think it's because car already lost its control i guess.

Yes hand brake can fail , people accidentally ran over loved ones while reversing do happen   in real world too but we should not look for " reasons , or any type of reality connection " with ITV smiley37

This serial has become nothing but a " pure crap" reading WU itself is cringe worthy 

About " Abhira" .... they want to repeat " babhi dreaming about thevar" yak .... 

Destroyed sisters bond long ago , now ITV writers are on fire destroying another " bond"smiley37

After Ghum 1 ... success they got a " real inspiration "

They want some or other way close this drama atatrts next round S4 crap 

Seriously....why can't they shut it off , hopes ticks on TRP audience smiley37

Edited by Rosh4rose - 7 months ago