Who Else Finds Kabir Annoying? - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

I get your views. I also really appreciate how respectfully you discuss your views. It's been a pleasure speaking to you.

I don't know if I understand this fully and don't know if it's related but about JS cameo in YRKKH ... I guess that is what you've referred to here. I know about it only very superficially...but from whatever I know, his character was awesome. I love characters that are so unconditionally supportive. I see that in Kabir too which is why I like him so much. It's not about being the lead for me. It's about being there for the one you love no matter what.

Edited by anon91 - 7 months ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: anon91

I get your views. I also really appreciate how respectfully you discuss your views. It's been a pleasure speaking to you.

I don't know if I understand this fully and don't know if it's related but about JS cameo in YRKKH ... I guess that is what you've referred to here. I know about it only very superficially...but from whatever I know, his character was awesome. I love characters that are so unconditionally supportive. I see that in Kabir too which is why I like him so much. It's not about being the lead for me. It's about being there for the one you love no matter what.

The feeling is mutual. 🤗

You got that right. 😉

I couldn't openly discuss it because that's against the forum rule.

I get your point; and honestly I like such characters as well. So I understand why you like Kabir so much.

But along with these qualities, I also appreciate characters who don't become doormat in the process and aren't too good to be true. Don't know about the first point but Kabir definitely looks unrealistic to me. And annoying when it comes to Suraj.

So I guess we both agree on the fundamental things but then have difference of opinion in certain matters.

That's cool. 😎

I really enjoyed having a civil and honest conversation with you. 🙂

anon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: umawanderer

Damn it....

So we still don't know who the ML is?

Don't tell me that Suraj also get his couple BGM??

Suraj got his villian BGM today. 😂

There was a scene in which Kabir was going towards Kesar to help her. Suraj made a gesture to him to stop and there it was! The villain BGM 😂

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Suraj got his villian BGM today. 😂

There was a scene in which Kabir was going towards Kesar to help her. Suraj made a gesture to him to stop and there it was! The villain BGM 😂

Chalo, finally kuch tu BGM mila Suraj ko. smiley37 smiley37 smiley37

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nush_Rat

It does seem like that.

I don't think the actor playing Kabir is very popular. Although I might be wrong.

But on YouTube, I have seen more people favoring Suraj.

So, let's see...

I thought people liked Kabir more. I saw Suraj in that Chikoo show and he wasn't lead material, but he seems better here.

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

I thought people liked Kabir more. I saw Suraj in that Chikoo show and he wasn't lead material, but he seems better here.

I watched a couple of episodes of Chiku when it was focused on the mother-child bond. But the way they killed off Nupur, it infuriated me. 😤 😤 😤

So don't know how the actor playing Suraj is. He definitely seems to be in his learning phase. And that's perfectly alright. As soon as someone improves, that should matter, right?

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nush_Rat

I watched a couple of episodes of Chiku when it was focused on the mother-child bond. But the way they killed off Nupur, it infuriated me. 😤 😤 😤

So don't know how the actor playing Suraj is. He definitely seems to be in his learning phase. And that's perfectly alright. As soon as someone improves, that should matter, right?

He played the lead opposite Chikoo after the gen leap so you must have missed him.smiley36 He looked like a kid there though, maybe because he was playing a college student. Or is he just really young?

Kabir I saw him Agar Tum Na Hote. He does intense roles really well.smiley27

anon91 thumbnail

Kabir I saw him Agar Tum Na Hote. He does intense roles really well.smiley27

Yes he was so expressive...and he did both the negative and positive sides of his character in that show so well 💜❤️

MochaQueen thumbnail

Yes he was so expressive...and he did both the negative and positive sides of his character in that show so well 💜❤️

He would ace in a negative role

anon91 thumbnail

He would ace in a negative role

I totally agree.

He's very versatile. He's done traditional God roles, modern God role of Shivay and really sweet romantic roles too. I think he should do a negative role also now to add another feather to his cap 😁