Don't know but it's still mathematically possible.Originally posted by: MochaQueen
Is Pakistan going to semis??

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Don't know but it's still mathematically possible.Originally posted by: MochaQueen
Is Pakistan going to semis??

Actually Aus need to lose all der matches if Pak need to be top 4. Not NZ sorry.
I reached a total of 1500 now....
Fakhar Zaman | Player of the Match - After the Asia Cup, I practiced a lot on my batting, I was looking good at the camp and was looking forward to making it to the team. Today, my hard work paid off after I was given a chance. I told Abdullah that I will see off the first few overs, I knew I could hit big sixes. My role is to make it easy for my partner, so it was important to see off the first few overs and then play my shots. NRR was in our mind after we reached 100, the aim was to finish it off in 30 overs. I had too many failures, I was looking towards such a knock and hopefully I'll make bigger scores in the next few games.
jo: "With this loss bangladesh has been eliminated from the worldcup"
Instances of Pakistan scoring at over 6 RPO in a WC run-chase
7.13 vs SL, Hyderabad, 2023 (target: 345, won)
6.70 vs AUS, Bengaluru, 2023 (target: 368, lost)
6.30 vs BAN, Kolkata, 2023 (target: 205, won)
6.22 vs UAE, Gujranwala, 1996 (target: 110, won)
Most sixes by Pakistan in a World Cup innings
16 vs ZIM, Kingston, 2007
10 vs UAE, Napier, 2015
9 vs AFG, Chennai, 2023
9 vs BAN, Kolkata, 2023
8 vs SA, Chennai, 2023
vaise yeh dusri jo ne bola maine nahijo: "With this loss bangladesh has been eliminated from the worldcup"

Fourth time Pakistan have won a men's ODI World Cup game with over 100 balls to spare. It was as good as it gets for them with bat and ball. It was topped in the chase by Fakhar Zaman, returning to the side and to form, with a 74-ball 81 with three fours and seven sixes. He worked his way into his innings but then there was that monstrous six off Taskin, where he effortlessly hoicked a length ball like it was off a spinner. Shafique offered able support. The openers put on a 128-run stand at just over a run a ball to break the back of the chase and allow the batters coming in to coast along. Mehidy was the only bowler among the wickets, his full quick dart beat Shafique's sweep and had him lbw. Fakhar and Babar went for big shots and were caught in the outfield. But that didn't stop Rizwan and Iftikhar from hurrying through to the end.
Tomorrow's match details--
New Zealand vs South Africa, 32nd Match
Series: ICC Cricket World Cup 2023
Venue: Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune
Date & Time: Nov 01, 02:00 PM LOCAL
Coming up Legend League 2026 (season 3) Oct 10 Ind v Pak at Dubai
BCB unveils six-team, three-format domestic The new structure will bring First-Class, List A and T20 cricket under one competition, with six...
🏏Asian Games 2026: India W vs Japan W: 4th QF at Korogi Sports Park, Nisshin on 18/09/26 at 10:30 AM IST🏏 Japan Women (JPN W) take on India...
Bangladesh squad for one-off Test vs Afghanistan at UAE Najmul Hossain Shanto (capt), Tanzid Hasan, Shadman Islam, Soumya Sarkar, Mominul Haque,...
U turn by Tamim Iqbal, who announced Litton Das BD's ODI captain...
2