🏏Cricket World Cup 2023: Match #31: Bangladesh vs Pakistan 31 Oct 🏏- Page 58

Created

Last reply

Replies

734

Views

15.2k

Users

37

Likes

798

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

Fakhar Zaman, POTM: Time off helped. I practised a lot after the Asia Cup. I felt good in the camp. I wanted to score big but, you know, it's cricket. I was talking to Abdullah that I'll see off the first four overs and then hit sixes regardless of how the pitch will play because I know I can and I know my role. NRR was in our mind. After 100, we were looking to finish the game before 30 overs. After too many failures, I was just looking to score the first 30 and struggling. Hopefully, I'll make it big in the coming games.

SlatePencil thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: -Sunshine

Ye teeli maarna zaruri tha kya smiley36

Nahin zaruri to tha nahin par Babar ko itne din baad muskurate dekhkar accha lagasmiley1Aur kuch jyada hi muskura reha thasmiley5itna muskura reha tha ki cameraman ladkiyon ko chodkar bar bar baber dikha reha thasmiley44

Rosyme thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

Congratulations 🎊🎊🎊

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

Congratulations, Nutmeg7, for winning the 31st match Badge. smiley27

SlatePencil thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Why not this one?? Are both teams out??

Number of wins and runrate is lower than Australia. Australia will have to lose all their matches to make way for Pakistan.

Edited by SlatePencil - 2 years ago
heavenlybliss thumbnail

Pakistan

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SoniRita

For that Pak needs to win all rest matches n hope NZ or Aus keep losing

Are they in one group??

Prizi thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

Instances of Pakistan scoring at over 6 RPO in a WC run-chase

7.13 vs SL, Hyderabad, 2023 (target: 345, won)

6.70 vs AUS, Bengaluru, 2023 (target: 368, lost)

6.30 vs BAN, Kolkata, 2023 (target: 205, won)

6.22 vs UAE, Gujranwala, 1996 (target: 110, won)

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

Congrats Nutmeg, u got the badge today. Highest points. smiley32

Wow Vedi 2nd highestsmiley40

Prizi thumbnail

India

Posted: 2 years ago

Most sixes by Pakistan in a World Cup innings

16 vs ZIM, Kingston, 2007

10 vs UAE, Napier, 2015

9 vs AFG, Chennai, 2023

9 vs BAN, Kolkata, 2023

8 vs SA, Chennai, 2023

Related Topics

Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain · 14 days ago

Coming up Legend League 2026 (season 3) Oct 10 Ind v Pak at Dubai

Expand ▼
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain · 11 days ago

BCB unveils six-team, three-format domestic The new structure will bring First-Class, List A and T20 cricket under one competition, with six...

Expand ▼
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Savera84 · 15 days ago

🏏Asian Games 2026: India W vs Japan W: 4th QF at Korogi Sports Park, Nisshin on 18/09/26 at 10:30 AM IST🏏 Japan Women (JPN W) take on India...

Expand ▼
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain · 14 days ago

Bangladesh squad for one-off Test vs Afghanistan at UAE Najmul Hossain Shanto (capt), Tanzid Hasan, Shadman Islam, Soumya Sarkar, Mominul Haque,...

Expand ▼
Cricket thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain · 2 months ago

U turn by Tamim Iqbal, who announced Litton Das BD's ODI captain...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".