Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manny_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 6 months ago

I am also happy that I got to see a beautiful romance between Abhira. Abhira was bashed for immatuarity and all. Lets see how mature gen 4 couple is smiley36. They can always bring achcha admi anyway if it does not work. 

Edited by Manny_123 - 6 months ago
ABFanAccount thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Except strong I will agree to everything that took place most of it as results of her actions ๐Ÿ˜ survival with ignorance is not strong na that's because she never valued or cared for the losses.  

The new promo clearly seems to have no significance of hers in story , vanished . Zinda kyu rkha be DKP ..  humko toh closure de dete.. karma ka toh baad mein dekh lete 

Both girls for recognise each other so running away after Abhi Abhir dead is also a right guess I suppose. 

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

For anything i feel karma either good or bad affects us badly.if we do wrong deeds our consciousness wont let us live a day in guilt.thats shown in abhi as he felt bad for what he did. Ak never got it as she slept happily in someone's house. She is shown as victim but ar is the most affected one in story i feel due to ak she cant marry abhi any day either as lover ir wife or abhir ki maa.Thats why ar left her obsession and made peace in her life. These two sisters played with abhi and Abhis mom did all nonsense with these two sisters.in a way all played with each others lives. Nav is outsider he never knew their equation or past. Ar intentions are vile but her affect is less either one or two get affected. Ak intentions might be good but her affects are on everyone including both families. I would like to say her as misfortune one in story rather than ar. The one who lost mom, parents no support from family , bullying , falling in love holding abhi, lost her voice , lost her mother hood in mc , lost her one kid , lost her love , lost her individuality ,lost her originality, lost her pati , lost her happy facade family, what all. Still she is strong. 

Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Everything is looking like sasta maal of sakauli,  better to stay away for our own sanity .๐Ÿคช

Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

For anything i feel karma either good or bad affects us badly.if we do wrong deeds our consciousness wont let us live a day in guilt.thats shown in abhi as he felt bad for what he did. Ak never got it as she slept happily in someone's house. She is shown as victim but ar is the most affected one in story i feel due to ak she cant marry abhi any day either as lover ir wife or abhir ki maa.Thats why ar left her obsession and made peace in her life. These two sisters played with abhi and Abhis mom did all nonsense with these two sisters.in a way all played with each others lives. Nav is outsider he never knew their equation or past. Ar intentions are vile but her affect is less either one or two get affected. Ak intentions might be good but her affects are on everyone including both families. I would like to say her as misfortune one in story rather than ar. The one who lost mom, parents no support from family , bullying , falling in love holding abhi, lost her voice , lost her mother hood in mc , lost her one kid , lost her love , lost her individuality ,lost her originality, lost her pati , lost her happy facade family, what all. Still she is strong. 

Still she's strong ,makes her stone hearted ,looks like selfishness, despo for enticing a man with another man's baby in tummy, her character arc is further degraded with yielding to aa at wrong time and getting pregnant, showing no remorse,claiming love child, at the same time going for abhi ,proposing and no regrets for breaking mom and son's relation..

This list is going to be very long ๐Ÿ˜ช 

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Jyotsna09

Everything is looking like sasta maal of sakauli,  better to stay away for our own sanity .๐Ÿคช

this is yrphk rerun only.Promo words of hero the family who has given me the identity i should not give them pain .Hero might be an orphan or extra kid from family. Ruhi loved him but somewhat after heros id known heroine is swapped to marry. 

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

But, Sudha, in YRHPK, Kuhu never had the hots for Abhir nor Mishti was attracted to Kunal. They were mutually exclusive. Only Ghum had the premise of the 3rd angle marrying the other bother - cross cringe. Definitely, there was no SIL / BIL romance in YRHPK ๐Ÿ˜…

Viji 

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: vijisridhar

But, Sudha, in YRHPK, Kuhu never had the hots for Abhir nor Mishti was attracted to Kunal. They were mutually exclusive. Only Ghum had the premise of the 3rd angle marrying the other bother - cross cringe. Definitely, there was no SIL / BIL romance in YRHPK ๐Ÿ˜…

Viji 

yrphk has that kunal being extea kid factor not their own so i was thinking there. They might have added sasta ghum a d this kunal stuff too hero may not be legacy one. Amaze story which they wanted thru ar they will show next thru ruhi. 

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

yrphk has that kunal being extea kid factor not their own so i was thinking there. They might have added sasta ghum a d this kunal stuff too hero may not be legacy one. Amaze story which they wanted thru ar they will show next thru ruhi. 

Oh okay... now it makes sense. Kunal was EMA child brought up by Meenakshi Rajvansh.  And, i thot Shahi uncal wanted a proper arranged marriage before love, then falling in love. But, here his amaze writers seem to have twisted to their own taste budssmiley15  of arranged marriage with one but falling in love with another one smiley44. i want to say tu tu tu tu tu tu tu tu tu tu tu tu tu 

And still there are fans calling out Professor and student love story presently in Ghum-2 and previously in SAAKK as forbidden relationship. As if these things doesn't happen in real life situations nowadays. I would say, this is better than Jeeja - saali romance being shown in many prime time showssmiley24

Viji

aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

All this makes one think does  RS have much control over his team?  He promised HC one thing but then listened to his โ€˜esteemโ€™ team to the point of no return.  Iโ€™m sure SP has been on his tail to stop the cringe since Mar when they showed fake Navra shaadi and trp fell drastically and somehow his team convinced him to keep going. If he thought after months of cringe, negativity, continuous DDP for HC, and the brilliant idea of Navra kid for next gen he can get HC to continue then it was gross miscalculation. Forgot HC even PR quit! He certainly resides in a deep well if he canโ€™t guess the pulse of the audience.

Good luck to him for daring to continue with the same 3 leg concept with the same BTS team that sunk his gen 3!

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

DT Note:

The other discussion has moved away from YRKKH to other shows which was not the original purpose of this thread.

Also, there is already a Synopsis thread on the current date to continue discussion on YRKKH.

Thread closed

โ€” YRKKH DT

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 6 months ago