It's true what the Bible says
For to everyone who has, more will be given, and he will have an abundance; but from the one who does not have, even what he does have will be taken away.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It's true what the Bible says
For to everyone who has, more will be given, and he will have an abundance; but from the one who does not have, even what he does have will be taken away.
Originally posted by: TotalBetty
Magic Johnson also became a billionaire recently, joining the exclusive club (only 4 members so far) of billionaire athletes
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/nba-icon-magic-johnson-now-121536760.html
Btw the four athletes are Maguc Johnson, Michael Jordan and LeBron James, as well as Tiger Woods
I see all 4 have one thing in common
Originally posted by: TotalBetty
Btw the four athletes are Maguc Johnson, Michael Jordan and LeBron James, as well as Tiger Woods
I see all 4 have one thing in common


Mods, CC reached 150 pages. Can we have a new one now, coz we gonna have a menty b otherwise.
Thank you
Stunning! Simply stunning 


Some people spend their time developing unbelievable skills like this instead of all day in an online forum 
A new CC wasn’t made yet ? Log Kya KahengeOriginally posted by: carisma2
Mods, CC reached 150 pages. Can we have a new one now, coz we gonna have a menty b otherwise.
Thank you
In other news I heard Prince Edward was whacked on Daniel Tiger yesterday 
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0