I wish
3D will help her disappear & prove she is dead - to save mahajan reputation!
Gargi was also in white in her new post.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I wish
3D will help her disappear & prove she is dead - to save mahajan reputation!
Gargi was also in white in her new post.
Thank you preet diOriginally posted by: FlauntPessimism
Congratulations Kusum, it was long pending
Will you be the mod of this forum too?
Good luck with this journey

No for now it's Teri Meri Doriyan only
Kahi vidur ko to kuch nai hua na
Thanks pete
KUSUM Congratulations 
But kis baat k liye we are congratulating?
I mean sorry I forgot 
Thank you broOriginally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Congratulations once again Kusum di
Will you be moderating this forum too?

No for now TMD only
Haaaye haaaye nehi nehi subh subh Bol.
It's Shobhna only 
Since shobhna is in killing spree...vo kuch bhi kar sakti hai
Pehle khud ko banchale 
Seems like She & DJ faked her suicide to escape Jail
As of now her target should be to harm Yuvika not Vidur 
Thanks ArpiOriginally posted by: A_for_Arpita
KUSUM Congratulations
But kis baat k liye we are congratulating?
I mean sorry I forgot

I became mod for TMD
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Pehle khud ko banchale
Seems like She & DJ faked her suicide to escape Jail
![]()
As of now her target should be to harm Yuvika not Vidur
Shobhna underground ho jaayegi after faking her death and dj saari info laake dega usko
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90